Chapter 16 (Mono POV)

I looked up at Seven, "you okay?" I asked, He nodded in response. Seven stared at me for a good minute. His hands cupped my cheeks, I felt his forehead bump with mine. I was confused but stayed quiet. He smiled a bit, my face flushed a bit red, I pulled him into a hug. He hugged me back, i don't know why but i felt as if i haven't hugged him right there i would have done something else. Seven pulled away and stood up, offering me his hand. I gladly took it, we both got out of the rabbit hole and now we started to follow a trail. We rather soon reached a broken bridge, there seemed to be a handle that you could pull. (idk what you call it) i started to pull it, surprisingly the "broken" bridge came up. I signaled seven to jump over, he nodded and ran over and jumped to the other side. I let go so that i could go as well, but unfortunately as soon as i let go the bridge went back to being "broken" i looked over to seven seeing him kneeled down with his hand out. I understood, I ran towards him and reached out for his hand. I caught his hand, and he pulled me up. I gave him a quick hug as a thank you. And grabbed his hand before following the trail. The leaves crumbled a lot while we walked, there were also unknown cages there as well. It was weird, Seven seemed to notice the cages as well since he squeezed my hand tighter. I got a little worried, I heard those same thumping noises that the hunter made a while ago. I crouched down behind a box pulling seven along with me. I looked to my side to see the hunter with his little hand light. I grabbed Seven in bridal style, "It's easier this way" I whispered, I jumped down to where the hunter was nearby, he quickly spotted us when a bird had seen us and flew away. "Stupid bird" I muttered, the box broke when the hunter had shot it. I ran over to another box, he shot it too. I went behind another box and let go of seven while the hunter reloaded. "Go! Hurry!!" I shouted, he nodded quickly and climbed up a nearby ladder. As soon as the hunter the box I was behind I started to climb up the ladder as well. 

AUthors NOTEEE!! sorry for not posting i forgot- lol um yay another chapter wooho!! might post another one later.

Word count: 437