Part 20

Wow um yea- okay im literally writing at like 3AM so dont judge if my spelling is awful, also im doing this on phone when I usually do this on computer🧍‍♀️
____________________________________
(I DONT KNOW ANYONES POV AHYMFOENDJ)
Mono stared long and hard at a sleeping Seven, he just, couldn't take his eyes off of him. He watched as seven's breathing was finally starting to even out, and as it did, Mono couldn't hold it back anymore. Small and silent tears fell down his cheeks, using one of his hands to cover his mouth. He tried his hardest to not let any noise escape and disturb Seven's sleep. He couldn't tell if these tears were from relief or happiness. He carefully took Seven into his lap, soon embracing him into a tight yet gentle hug,while he cried in Sevens shoulder. One arm tightly around Sevens waist, and the other resting on his head. The long and quiet cry was more than enough to make Mono fall asleep. Still tightly holding onto Seven in his slumber as if he were afraid of Seven leaving, or worse, someone taking him away.

——timeskip, or something———-

Seven was the first to awake, his eyes shot open. He soon relaxed and decided he should get up, but as he did. A pair of arms slid down his side, he took a quick look at the arm before turning to see who it had belonged to. His eyes slightly widened to see a sleeping Mono beside him. He shook Mono in attempt to awake him, "mm? Seven..?" Mono still half asleep asked. Seven shook him a bit more, "Seven!" Mono happily said before he quickly got up and tackled Seven to the ground. Seven let out a small yelp. "I-im so glad, im glad you're okay" Mono's voice started to falter a bit. Tears taking form again.

Seven was taken by surprise, he sat up with a clingy Mono still hugging his waist. Seven couldn't help but giggle a bit at the sight. He ruffled Mono's hair a bit before whispering, "Mono, are you okay?" Mono's head shot up from seven's chest. He sat up, "Me? Of course im okay!" He spoke in his usually cheerful voice. A smile plastered on his face, Seven responded with a smile on his lips. Mono stood up, offering a hand to Seven. He gladly took Monos hand.

—im skipping to the part where they got to the boat yuh 😜—-

Both of them sat on the torn down door that surprisingly didn't break when both Mono and Seven got on it. Seven was clutching onto Monos arm afraid of falling off, and of the door breaking. Mono shifted a bit so that he could be in front of Seven. Seven was confused, had Mono not felt comfortable when he held onto him? Seven started to panic a bit. But his attention soon landed on Mono again. Mono sat crisscrossed before patting his lap signaling for Seven to sit on his lap. Seven blushed at the thought of him in Monos lap. He slowly crawled over (too afraid to stand up) to Mono before pausing and staring at Mono unsure if he should actually sit in his lap. Mono let out a small sigh before pulling Seven into lap and fixing Seven's arms around his upper back. Soon relaxing his own arms around Seven.

Seven let out a sudden yelp at his actions before letting himself relax in Monos arms. Laying his head down on Mono's shoulder, closing his eyes.

____________________________________
Authors notee!!!
okay, whats up bitches im back. Kinda- not really-.... i was bored so like i did this at 3AM last night. Anyways i may or may not be updating more often now. Okay thats all 😘 ✌️✌️👽👽👻👻😈😈😈👹👹🤖🤖😻😻