Chapter 9 (Mono POV)

I slowly opened my eyes, I saw blue, Immediately I knew that the soft "thing" was Seven. I panicked and got up, slightly, only to the point where he was under me, I saw Seven's eyes start to open. He seemed a little shocked, his face became flushed with a hint of red. All of sudden he sat up against the wall, I sat in front of him, I heard a small groan of pain come from him. I was instantly filled with regret, "I'm sorry!" I said while trying hard not to burst out crying. I just kept on saying sorry, I really didn't know what else I could do. I stared at the ground, almost as if I was trying not to show my face even though I had my paper bag over my face. " i-it's... okay" I heard a somewhat hoarse voice say, I looked up at Seven knowing those words came from him. I felt the guilt and regret come over me. I knew he used up all his power to say those words to me. After a moment I pulled Seven from his wrist towards me, making him fall into my arms. I gently hugged him, knowing his wound would hurt if I hugged him too tightly. " I'm sorry" I said as  softly as I could whispered, he slowly hugged me back, I felt happy. After a while, I started to hear soft snores. I looked down at Seven, who was still in my arms, sleeping. I chuckled a bit, I put Seven down, took off my coat and put it over him. He looked cold, so I thought the least I could do was put my coat over him. I got up and started walking towards the ladder, I left Seven behind so that he could sleep. I got to the ladder and started to climb up, once I was finally up, I inspected the room. I found out I could push this box just a little though, I climbed up when I couldn't push anymore. I was able to jump onto a higher box, that's when I found myself somewhere else. An awful stench came across my nose, I covered my nose from under my bag, I looked over to see bodies, bodies in bags? Next to them was a hook, and a key. 'Yes!!' I thought with excitement, although there was one problem. The hook was very high up, and I wouldn't be able to reach it, at all. I walked over to where the hook was. I looked up, yea, I can't reach it. I looked back down, and looked over to my side, I saw something.

AUHTORS NOTE!!!!!!!!! um last chapter I had written in my docs so yea, um pls tell me if I should continue it cuz I will if someone says yea. 

Word count: 479