Chapter 3 (No one POV?)

The father looked old and wrinkled. He seemed tired and old, an awful stench came from him. the little boy, he himself also looked tired, but worst of all one of his eye sockets were hanging out of his right eye. Then came the mother, she seemed old too, he couldn't see the rest of her though. It was too dark to see, he quickly climbed up the small counter and entered the small vent. He jumped down to see the mysterious boy in front of him, "Hey I get you're scared of me but I promise you no harm, I want to save you from this terrible place!" Mono slightly shouted, the boy opened his mouth but soon closed it. "My name is Mono" he said, " and you?" Mono asked as calmly as possible. The boy lifted up seven fingers, "Seven?" he said confused, The boy just nodded, "oh, okay well then nice to meet you Seven." He said while holding out his hand, Seven hesitated at first but later on gave in and took his hand. Happily Mono shook his hand in a welcoming manner, "Seven" Mono spoke, Seven looked up at him, "do you by any chance even  speak?" he asked. Seven seemed shocked by what he asked but then nodded yes as an answer. " Oh! Then in that case why don't you talk? I would love to hear your voice" Mono replied, Seven was just shaking her head to a no. " Please!" Mono begged but yet again he shakes his head to a no. Mono carefully placed his hands on Sevens shoulder, took a deep breath in and started to shake him back and forth begging for him to please speak.

Authors note!! ima try to post another chapter after this one, sorry for short chapter lol 

word count: 307