All In

As the day went by more and more reinforcements showed up. Hope showed Yelena her suit and how she could shrink which Yelena thought was super cool, and Wanda and Nat trained whilst they waited for everybody.

"Heard you needed some help." Monica Rambeau smiled at Wanda, then looked to the others.

"Thanks for coming, Captain Rambeau." Natasha greeted her politely.

"How many Captains do you know?" Yelena asked her quietly. Nat shushed her and Yelena laughed.

"Yeah no, don't worry, I've got it. Thanks for your help Monica I can carry this really light piece of tech inside." Darcy Lewis struggled through the doors, carrying an entire computer in a large metal box alongside other tech equipment she needed.

"Here." Wanda helped Darcy, using her magic to lift the heaviest box onto the desks. Darcy gave Monica a look of disappointment, which Monica chose to ignore.

"I like this one." Yelena whispered to Nat about Darcy.

"Sorry we're late." Valkyrie and Gamora said, strutting in through the front doors, followed by Mantis.

"Yoooo what?" Yelena was stunned by the obvious extraterrestrial presence.

"Oh right." Nat began. "Yelena this is Valkyrie, Gamora and Mantis, girls this is Yelena, my little sister." Nat introduced them. Gamora put her hand out to shake Yelena's, who was admiring her new space teammates. She took her hand slowly, shaking it for too long.

"You can let go now." Gamora said, slightly weirded out.

"This is so cool!" Yelena said to Natasha enthusiastically. "You didn't tell me you had space friends." Yelena looked to Nat, fangirling.

"What about all those jokes you made about Thor?" Natasha questioned.

"Who?" Yelena asked, genuinely confused.

"The God of Thunder?" Natasha looked at her sister, confused as to how she didn't know who he was.

"Ohhh the hammer guy. But he doesn't look as cool I mean look, she's literally green!-" Yelena said a bit too loudly.

"Okay, that's enough excitement for you today." Natasha said to her sister, displeased. Valkyrie and Gamora exchanged confused looks.

"Anyway..." Hope broke the awkwardness. "We needed all hands on deck for this." Hope looked at everyone. "I can see we're still missing a few." Hope looked at Nat.

"Well Wakanda is quite far away." Okoye said, walking through the doors with Nakia.

"As far as space?" Valkyrie asked, sarcastically.

"Touché." Nakia replied.

"Thank you for coming. It means a lot." Nat said to Okoye. She gave her a respectful nod, and made their way to the others.

"Is this everybody?" Wanda asked Nat.

"What you want more?" Nat asked Wanda jokingly. She playfully nudged her arm and they made their way over to where everyone was sat.

"So what was the SOS call for Miss Romanoff?" Nakia asked politely. Yelena almost snorted at the formalities.

"An old friend of ours is trying to kill me. I can't survive on my own, and I also can't let her harm innocent people anymore." Nat told the room.

"If she's an old friend why is she trying to kill you?" Valkyrie asked.

"Mind control." Yelena answered.

"Ah." Valkyrie said, thinking back to stories Thor would tell her about Loki and his mind manipulation.

"Have you experienced it?" Yelena asked her.

"Not first hand." Valkyrie responded.

"She's the daughter of Dreykov, the man responsible for the red room, and the thousands of Widow's across the world." Nat said, leaving the room silent.

"She was once with us, not against us. Her own father experimented on her, like a rat." Natasha said, tearfully but also angry, thinking about Dreykov.

"That poor girl." Mantis said sadly, her antennas glowing.

"What do you suggest we do, Nat?" Gamora asked.

"Wanda has a plan-" Nat began.

"My plan!" Yelena interrupted. Nat rolled her eyes.

"As I was saying." Nat darted her eyes to Yelena. "The gas created to free a Widow from Dreykov's influence is somewhere in Europe. By the time we find it, I'll be dead. Wanda's powers work in a similar way to the gas, she can control and release minds from higher authorities." Nat stated, looking at Wanda.

"If I can get close enough, I can help her." Wanda said to everyone.

"We need all of you on this. She's too advanced to take on alone. My biggest mistake was underestimating her." Nat said, looking to a large scar on her stomach from a past fight where she claimed she 'got lucky'.

"So what's the plan." Valkyrie asked, looking to Yelena as she looked eager to explain it.

"Ooo this is my favourite part." Yelena said excitedly but composed.

"You're going to regret asking her to explain." Nat said to Valkyrie, who laughed.

"Okay so, we're gonna need Natasha as bait, she's the one she wants. However, she can't do it alone. She's a puppy compared to Katerina." Yelena looked to Nat, who was scowling lightly. "No offence." Yelena said, with very little conviction.

"That's where you two come in." Yelena said pointing to Valkyrie and Gamora. "I'll learn names later." She said to a displeased Natasha. "You'll step in and help contain her and keep her away from Dreykov and the other brainwashed Widow's when Natasha needs the help. Which she will." Yelena winked at Nat.

"Focus please." Nat demanded.

"Right. Then shrinky, Wanda and I will make our way to the training room where the other Widow's are being forced to train. Wanda will free them from the mind control so that they're on our side. At the same time Tech girl will be communicating with Captain Kirk telling her what wires and buttons to press to ensure Dreykov's CCTV is down and all doors are unlocked. It means he's unguarded, but it also means so are we. That's when the scary women who've been staring at me intensely for the past 15 minutes with the spears disperse into the hallways to fight off any unwanted additional enemies."

"Wait how are we meant to free the Widow that's after you if Wanda's not with us?" Gamora asked Nat.

"Glad you asked." Yelena began once more. "Once the Widows are free Wanda will transport herself outside to where you guys are holding off Katerina. Well, hopefully. When you see Wanda on the battlefield you pin Katerina down. Antenna girl, once you're close enough if you restrain her mind that gives Wanda a chance to free her from Dreykov. This also gives Natasha the chance to make it back into the building to corner Dreykov so that she can kill him, and the red room will be no more. Sounds easy enough, right?" Yelena looked at the group, who all had different expressions on their faces.

"What if it doesn't work?" Gamora asked.

"It will work it's a great plan." Yelena answered.

"We'll have to improvise, but it won't come to that." Nat reassured them. "Trust me." The others took a deep breath, and nodded lightly, agreeing to the plan.

"I think you're missing one small part." Darcy interrupted, ruining 'the moment'. "Dreykov has been presumed dead for like 21 years. How are we meant to find this guy?" Darcy asked.

"I'm so glad you asked." Nat smiled at Yelena, smugly. Yelena rolled her eyes this time, as she knew Natasha was smiling at her as a way of saying 'see I'm needed'.

"Leave that to me." Nat stated.