chapter 2: Dream

Y/N's POV:

Dream was currently walking with me and Bad.
They both introduced me too a bunch of other people.

There was Tommy, who was extremely loud and obnoxious, Tubbo, who was really nice to me, Sapnap, who kept trying to flirt with me, George, who kept telling me that he was colourblind, Skeppy, who gave me just a bunch of diamonds, Antfrost, who didn't really talk much, Wilbur, who played me a song, Jack, who kept talking about 'that jackmanifold grind', Fundy, who kept trying to convince me that he wasn't a furry, Niki, who was really sweet, Alyssa, who didn't talk much, Punz, who was really cool, Purpled, who kept saying that this whole thing was just a massive waste of his time, Eret, who kept telling me how fabulous I looked, Puffy, who gave off motherly vibes, Karl, who was really playful and adorable, Qauckity, who kept trying to sell me drugs, Foolish, who offered to help me build my house, Ponk, who was really chill, Sam, who showed me a really cool magic trick and said that if I needed anything to do with redstone I should just ask him and then there was Challan, who I learned doesn't really talk much.
There were also two more people who I have yet to meet, Technoblade and Philza Minecraft. They both live in the antarctic where they rule over the Antarctic Empire.

After all the introductions, since I didn't have my own place, Bad and Skeppy offered for me to stay with them, given how big their house was. Hermes stayed in a stall outside.

I spent most of the day with Tommy and Tubbo.
Dream gave me materials and armour, but I refused, given I only planned on staying for a few days then leave, again.

While being introduced, I learned that Sapnap had a thing for killing others pets, this didn't really bother me much, given Hermes is immortal, but if he even dared touch Hermes I would kill him instantly.
I ended up threatening Sapnap to stay away from Hermes.
I then had a duel against Sapnap and almost killed him 10 seconds in.
Dream was really impressed and then challenged me to a duel, which I happily accepted. During our duel Tommy and Tubbo cheered me on and kept screaming, and I quote:" Kill that green teletubby bitch!!"
That was mostly Tommy screaming.
After I won everyone was shocked, apparently I beat one of the best swordsman in the world in a sword fight.
Everybody kept saying how I might be just as good as Technoblade.

'I can't wait to meet this Technoblade so I can beat him as well.'
I thought.

At this point Dream got annoyed and left.

'salty bitch.'

That night, while I was in my room at Bad and Skeppy's house, the temperature skyrocketed and blue particles started floating across the room and all the torches and lanterns' fire turned a dark blue.

I instantly knew who it was...

"Father."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{: Second chapter done :}

😘 I hope you enjoyed 😘

♥️Love you❤️
(Sorry it's short)