chapter 17: Meeting with the Dream Team

Y/N's POV:

I walked into the throne room, Dream and his team already there, admiring my new throne room.

Dream was the first to notice my presence as I walked in. The others soon noticing as well.

As they turned to look at me I walked past them, somehow none of them noticing as I walked up to my throne and sat down.

They quickly turned around just to see me sitting on my throne, my chin resting on my fist as I stared down at them with a hard look on my face, not a glare but a look that said:

'fuck with me, see what happens.'

They all flinched under my stare.

It was silent for a few minutes, no one daring to break the silence that had fallen upon the room.

That was before George decided to break the silence.

"Uhh...we would like to apologize- for what Dream had done the other day-": Sapnap was quick to add on. "We understand that Dream had broken one of the Nether's most important rules, possible. And we're extremely sorry and would like to somehow make it up to you."

It was, once again, silent.

No one moved an inch or said a word as I kept my gaze trained on them.

"...Why are you here?..."

"To apologize-"

"Bullshit."

George, who had spoken up, flinched back at my crude reply.

I sighed, straightened out my back and placed both my hands on the armrests of my throne, letting my back lay against the throne.

I closed my eye for a few seconds, another sigh leaving my lips, I then opened my eyes and stared down at the Dream Team with a cold look on my face.

"You lot have 3 second's to tell me why you are really here.":
I sat looking down at my left hand, picking at my long-ass nail's.

"To apologize-":
Sapnap stated.

"2.":
I said, still not looking up.

"We really are here to apolo-":
George began to say.

"1."

"We are here to discuss business.":
Dream, who had been quiet the entire time I was here, finally spoke up, causing me to finally look up, and lean forward a bit, my hands gripping the armrest of my throne more tighter.

I looked at Dream with an intense gaze, one that would make any normal mortal die of fear, but not Dream, which made me question if he even was human at this point.

"What kind of business?":
I asked, narrowing my eyes.

"We want- no, need your help winning this war against L'manburg.": Dream said, sounding desperate enough.

Again, it was quiet.

Me contemplating whether or not to help them.

The DreamTeam silently wishing their plan works.

"What do you want?": I finally asked.

"All we need is some netherite and a lot of TNT.":
Dream said.

3rd person POV:

Y/N hummed in thought.

"Okay."

"But we- wait- what?":
Sapnap said, sounding confused.

"You'll help us?":
George asked, sounding shocked.

"Yes, I'll help you-"

They all let out a sigh of relief.

"-on these conditions."

They all tensed up at what she said.

"...and what would that be...?":
Dream asked, sounding hesitant.

"Simple, you, nor your little goons, will ever ask me for something again, nor will any of you tell anyone of our deal, if you follow those conditions, then, and only then, I will happily supply you with everything you need.": Y/N said, a bright smile on her face, yet her eyes held a more...darker emotion, something Dream barely noticed, but did nonetheless.

"Okay.":
Sapnap was quick to agree, only causing Y/N's smile to widen.

"We agree.":
George clarified, making Y/N's once bright smile to turn more sinister.

They all turned to look at Dream, waiting for his response.

Dream was hesitant, seeing the look on Y/N's face was
unsettlingly...terrifying.

And for once, in a long time, Dream felt it,

An emotion he hadn't felt in years,

ever since his duel against Technoblade.

...Fear...