filler : A suprise visit

Y/N's POV:

It's been a week since Tommy, Tubbo and Technoblade left.
I was sitting on my throne, bored out of my mind, waiting for something to happen.

Nothing...

Just then the throne room doors opened to reveal an old friend of mine, Daisuke Kambe-

Nah just kidding, it was actually Sukuna.

"Sukuna, too what do I owe the pleasure?": I asked, standing up, off my throne. "Oh~, nothing. I just came here to see my favourite God~.": He said, smirking

"That doesn't sound like you, at all.": I said, a low, and dark chuckle escaping from my throat, while I eye him up and down.
"Well, you know what they say - people change.": He said, slowly walking towards my throne.

"Actually, now that I think about it, your throne really reminds me of my domain, malevolent shrine.": He said, running his fingers over the throne. "Does it now?": I asked, sitting back down, on my throne.

"Mhm~ it does, very, very, much~": He said, leaning down, towards my ear, whispering. Another, low and dark chuckle left my throat. "What do you want, Sukuna?": I asked, pushing him away from my face.

He chuckled, and stood up straight, fixing his posture. "I already told you, I came here to see an old friend.": He said, gazing down at me. "Oh, cut the shit, what do you want?": I asked, making two glasses of wine appear in my hand.

I gave one, of the wine glasses, to Sukuna, him letting out a small 'thank you' in return. I took a sip of my wine, as he did as well. "You nether people always make the best wine.": He said, a hum of satisfaction coming from him. "Is that why you came here? For the wine?": I asked, lifting a eyebrow.

"No, I came here to see you.": He said. "Sukuna Ryomen-": I started, placing my wine on a small table, I made appear. "Fine, fine, your stupid excuse of a father placed a curse on me, which keeps me here, stuck in this stupid dimension he calls his domain, The Nether.": He said, a disgusted look on his face.

"Ah, and you want me to lift that curse.": I concluded, "Yes,...please.": He said. "On one condition, you leave, you go to another continent.": I said. "Oh? Where to?": He asks. "I don't know, Asia?": I said, sipping my wine.

"Okay. I will go to Asia, but where? India? No. Korea? No-no. China? No-'': I quickly cut him off. "Okay, okay, you can figure that out, when you get out of here.": I said.

"Fine. God, I can't wait, all the people I'm going to kill, all the woman I'm going to fu-": I cut him off again, "Okaaayy. Dude, no. At least not here.": I said. "Okay.": He said, nodding his head.

I stood up, and motioned him to follow me.

After lifting the curse, he was free.

He stood in front of the nether portal, and right before he left, he turned to me. "You know, if you want, you could always come visit me, I hate to admit it, but, I am going to miss you.": He said. I then went forward, and hugged him, him surprisingly hugging me back, his four arms wrapping around my waist.

"Goodbye, Suku.": I said, my words muffled by his chest. A chuckle escaping his throat, "Goodbye, N/N.": And with that, he left.

Going back to the throne room, I sat on my throne again, a small smile on my face. Under my breath, I mumbled:

"Goodbye, my friend."

~~~~~~

Sup, I hope you liked this chapter, tho it was a filler.

This has nothing to do with the main story.

Or does it?