chapter 18: Some past memories

Téchnasama's POV:

I was in The War Room with all the other staff, just talking. When Echo suddenly spoke up.

"What should we do about Y/N?": She asked looking at us for answers. "What do you mean?": Gabby asked, her small voice seemed as though it was going to break any moment.

"I mean- we all know there is something wrong, something just seems off, I haven't known her for very long but I can tell that something isn't right with her, and I think Téchnasama and Armand have noticed as well.": She called me and Armand out, looking us straight in the eyes.

"I'm afraid Echo is right, there is clearly something wrong with Y/N, we just don't know what.": Arthur spoke up.

"Yeah- I agree with Arthur, like, I also haven't spent a lot of time with Y/N, but even I can tell there is something bothering her.": Bethany added to the conversation.

"You all know nothing, I've been with N/N for as long as I can remember, I know her inside and out-"

"Yeah, Téchna, we don't need to know about your sex life-": Bethany interrupted me, sounding irradiated.

"Hey- I wasn't talking about my sex life, and why would you even care? Huh? Anyway- as I was saying, before I was so rudely interrupted, I know Y/N more then anybody and everybody here, and I can confirm that this isn't exactly the Y/N I've known, but it is-? I don't know, this isn't the usual Y/N, but I can't sense anything different from her. It's kinda like it's Y/N but it's not at the same time, I don't know how to explain it.": I tried to explain.

"I think I know who can help us.": Armand spoke up, causing us all to turn our heads to him, waiting for him to continue.

"I know what you mean Téchnasama, but I think I know someone who can confirm our suspicions.": He added on, making us all more curious as to what he was getting at.

"Well, who is it...?"

"Satoru Gojo."

~Time skip~

"Thank you so much for coming on such short notice, Mr. Gojo.": Janice and the rest greeted him at the nether portal.

I was standing on the side, absolutely shocked at how beautiful this man was.

'Jesus H. Christ, how is that even possible?'

'Is that even allowed? Being that sexy should be illegal.'

'Damn, am I simping right now?'

'God, I promised myself I would never simp for anyone except Armand, Andrew and Y/N.'

~another time skip~

We were now standing in the throne room, which was empty.

Usually Y/N would be here, sitting on her throne while pretending to be Sukuna in his domain.

Just then the doors to the throne room opened up, Y/N walking in with guards around her. She stopped in her tracks when her eyes landed on Gojo.