chapter 13: The start of a new dawn, a new Queen

Ever since yesterday, everything changed, Y/N changed.

Y/N's POV:

After yesterday's situation, I had the whole Nether gather outside the kingdom. I stood on my balcony, looking down at everyone.

Bad was currently resting in the infirmary, he had been heavily beaten up by Hatcher.

'Good thing he's gone then.'

-a voice said in the back of my head.

I smirked, thinking what I did was right.

'Now all you need to do is kill Arthur.'

'He hurt Tommy and Tubbo.'

'He hurt your friends.'

-the same voice whispered in my ears.

My eyes narrowed, thinking the voice was right.

Arthur hurt Tommy and Tubbo.

I started feeling a new kind of hatred, it wasn't the same, it felt different. I started shaking-

-I was interrupted by my door opening, Téchnasama walking in.

My hatred quickly dismissing seeing him, though, he looked sad?

Disappointed.

"Look, I'm gonna keep it real with you, what you did yesterday was wrong, killing Hatcher wasn't, but killing 300 of your own people? Not cool, what happened to the Y/N that would do anything to protect the people around her?": He spoke softly, knowing anything could set me off.

'He is questioning you.'

'He doesn't want you to protect your friends.'

'Kill him-.'

'No, Téchna is my friend.'

'I will never, ever hurt my friends.'

My thoughts got interrupted by Téchna shaking my shoulders slightly.

"N/N, are you okay?": He asked worry laced in his voice. I looked up at him, smiling slightly. "Did you really forget who I am? I am Y/N, Queen of the underworld, God of death and love, I can bring those 300 souls back here without any trouble.": I said, waving my hand, dismissing his worries.

He let out a sigh of relief, glad that the N/N he remembered and loved was back.

"I'm happy you're okay, N/N.": He smiled at her. "Now go, you have a kingdom to address, waiting for you outside."

I turned around and walked out onto the balcony, looking down at everyone outside.

"Welcome everyone, I'm glad you could all make it here today. This is just to let you all know about the situation yesterday.

You don't have to worry about a thing, everyone killed yesterday, except for Hatecher, will be brought back here.

Do not fret, as long as all of you stay loyal to me and do as I say, you will be safe, but if any of you dare to disobey...

...I will kill you myself."