chapter 20: Satoru Gojo

Gojo's POV:

I had just arrived at Y/N's Castle, it looks nice, not gonna lie - a bit dark, but I guess that's just how Y/N likes it.

I should take some pictures to show Megumi and the others, maybe I could even bring Yuji with me next time.

God, so many possibilities, all the souvenirs I could bring back to the students!!

Ahh~ I heard the food here is also amazing!!

And the people, don't get me started on all the good looking residents here, dear gawh.

I was currently standing in the throne room - waiting for Y/N to get here.

The moment I got here some people brought me here to meet up with Y/N, and honestly, I can't wait.

I haven't seen in ages, the last time we saw each other was when I had visited her along with Geto.

But now it's just me, Geto is back at home looking after my students.
(A/N: I know this timeline doesn't make sense, but this is a fanfic so I'mma change a few things to my liking, so it's kinda like a AU, where everyone from a bunch of different animes and fandoms live together, if you have a problem with that then you can leave💖.)

Just as I was busy looking around the throne room, the doors opened and in came Y/N surrounded by guards.

When she saw me, she stopped for a few seconds before teleporting in front of me and punching me in the face.

'Well that was unexpected.'- I thought to myself as my whole head moved to the side.

She hit me so hard it went through my infinity and hit my beautiful face.

I stood up straight and spat out some blood, before looking up/down at her, she had a triumphant look on her face as she shook her hand of the pain.

'Holy hell, that shit hurt like a mother fucker.'- I thought as I rubbed my jaw.

"God-": I spat out blood, while couching a bit. "Jesus Christ, N/N, you really gotta hit me every time we see each other?": I asked her while wiping the blood off my mouth with the back of my hand.

"Gotta make sure your infinity isn't on.": She said while walking up to her throne, past all of us.

I was hit so hard, my glasses had fell off my face after breaking.

I picked up my broken glasses, and put them in my pocket.

I looked behind me to see Y/N already sat on her throne, her head tilted and resting on her fist.

'Reminds me of Sukuna-'

"What're you doing here, Gojo?": She asked, a blank expression on her face, again - Sukuna.

"I told you to call me Satoru.": I said while groaning, making her chuckle. "Fine, fine. Satoru, why are you here?": She asked while waving her hand dismissively in the air.

"Your buddies called me here."

"Buddies...?": She asked confused, looking at the people standing around me.

"They did, did they?": She asked in a slight threatening voice, something only I seemed to catch on to.

"Ah- they did...yeah, but I also wanted to see you again, ya'know, like the old times.": I said smiling up at her.

"Well, it's nice to see you again, Satoru. But I'm sure you're tired from all the traveling and dimension crossing, so why don't I get a maid to set a room for you.": Y/N said.

"I would love that, and if it's possible- can you give me some of those Koeksisters that you have.": I asked.

"I'll have Nicklaus bring some up to your room.": She said, nodding her head at me.

When I got to the room I immediately went to bed, not even bothering to get dressed in new clothes.

[Time skip, the next day]
Y/N's POV:

I was busy having breakfast with Satoru in the garden, while catching up on the things we missed about each other.

"So wait- Sukuna had been in Japan for about a month and already has gotten himself in trouble? Typical Sukuna.": I said as I took a sip of my tea/coffee.

"Yeah, he's stuck at Jujutsu Tech as a teacher, against his will - yeah, but he's been really helpful with the students, he's been teaching Megumi a bunch of new stuff.": Satoru said.

"That's nice, finally, he does something good for once.": I said as I took a bite out of a cookie/crumpet.

"So, Y/N, I heard you met some new people? In the DreamSMP?": Satoru asked.

"Yeah, I met some new friends, they introduced me to the SMP.": I said taking a sip of my drink as I looked out at the fields of wilted roses and netherwart.

"OoOohh~ you seem happy.": Satoru stated while taking a sip of his tea.

"Why wouldn't I be? I spoke to my father for the first time in 2 thousand years, I met new people, I reunited with all of my old friends - including you.": I said, smiling at him.

Gojo said nothing as he smiled at me, before taking a sip of his tea.

"Anyway, when are you going back to Japan?"

"I plan on going back in a week or two."

"Good to know."

[Time skip, later that day]
Téchnasama's POV:

I was wondering through the halls when I bumped into Gojo.

"Oh- sorry about that."

"Ay, no problem, your Technosaka, right."

"Ah- it's Téchnasama-"

"Yeah, yeah- doesn't matter, anyway, how old are you?"

"Ahh- about, 5000 years old, whhyy...?"

"Oh nothing, I just noticed that you're still alive, what's your secret?"

"Oh- well one of them is probably because I'm a literal God, ah- but it's also my positive attitude, a little bit of genetics and knowing how to take care of ya body, I use hoe Hoba.": I listed off.

"What is that, like a lotion?": Gojo asked as he started taking notes in a little black book he magically made appear.

"No, it's a hoe named Hoba, she comes over once a week."

...Nothing, there is literally nothing I can put here.