chapter 5: Tommy and Tubbo

(TW: blood, gore, violence)

Y/N's POV:

It's been a few days since I became the new queen of the underworld.
So far nothing has happened that has peaked my interest.

I was busy in The War Room, planning on how I was gonna get my old kingdom back, when I decided to go on a stroll through the nether gardens.

As I was walking through the gardens, which were mostly withered roses and nether wart, I somehow ended up in the training grounds, where we train our army, and what I saw made my blood run cold and eyes widen.

On the ground was Tommy and Tubbo, next to each other, on their knees while General Arthur was hitting them, over and over, on their backs with a whip.

Both Tommy and Tubbo were drenched in their own blood, their clothes torn and ripped apart stained with their blood, their backs were cut open as the blood gushed out and both of them had tears in their eyes from the pain.

I was mad- no, I was FUMING.

Just as General Arthur was about to hit Tubbo, on the back again, I stepped in. Just as the whip was coming down I grabbed it with my hand and ripped it out of Arthur's hand and pushed him back with my hand.

Apparently I underestimated how strong I really was because he went flying back so fast sonic would be jealous of his speed.

I narrowed down my eyes on Arthur's form as he got up from the ground.

I shot him back, about, 10 meters away from me.

His eyes blown wide when he saw me standing there, with the whip in my hands, a pissed off expression on my face.

I was so mad that I hadn't even noticed my hair floating in the air forming flames and my eyes burning blue.

I was pissed, to say the least.

I also didn't notice everyone in the background had stopped, whatever they were doing, to see what would happen next.

Most of the people there were absolutely terrified of me; they had never seen me this mad before.

I really looked like my father, when he was mad, there.

"General Arthur, what is the meaning of this?!"
I asked, my voice laced with venom.

"M-my queen, I-I found these two children t-trespassing on nether grounds without consent form y-you, your g-grace.":
He said, slightly trembling.

"And you decided to take matters into your own hands and punish them with out asking me first? Fucking Hippocrate.":
I said, now more angrier them before.

"Y-Your g-grace!-":

"Do. Not. Raise your voice at me.":
I snarled, narrowing my eyes further.

A dark, deadly, aura surrounding me.

"S-sorry y-your grace.":
Arthur said.

I brushed off his apolagie and let out a soft sigh, my hair falling back down and my eyes going back to its normal [E/C].

"Adrie.":
I said rubbing my temple's.

Just then, she was there, standing by my side.

She was trembling. Probably scared of me, but I was to exhausted to give a shit really.

"Adrie, dear, can you please take Tommy and Tubbo to the medical room? And ask Dr. Apollo if he could heal them, please?":
I asked, keeping my eyes trained on Arthur, not wanting to look at Tommy nor Tubbo in the state they were in right now.

"Y-yes your g-grace, of-f course y-your grace.":
She stuttered out.

"Mhm. Go, now. Don't want them bleeding to death on my training grounds.": I said, nonchalantly.

She looked shocked for a moment before composing herself and taking Tommy and Tubbo too the infirmary to be treated.

When she was gone I walked up too Arthur.

"If one of them die due to blood loss, your skull will be next to go on my wall, but if they both survive I expect a formal apolagie from you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Me, my brother and my mom all went to get covid tested yesterday.

Both my brother's and mom's results came back positive except mine.

Kinda worried but not really given my brother's immune system is hella strong, like man gets sick like once every five fuckin' years.

Am kinda worried 'bout my mom tho.

But y'all don't need to worry about that :}

Hope y'all are having a amazing day :}<3

And hope you enjoyed this chapter 😊💖💕