chapter 9: Techno vs Y/N (part 2)

Y/N POV:

"I accept.": Technoblade said.

I said nothing, as my smirk grew wider, and turned around, to get in position.

I sensed Technoblade's presence behind me grow closer, signaling that he was coming up from behind me, probably to get a free hit.

I heard a chorus of gasps, from the crowd around us, as he slashed my back with his sword. But, before his sword could make contact with my back, I was standing right behind him.

'fool'

A look of pure confusion spread across his face as he saw that I was not there, nor any blood.

"Wow, playing dirty are we?": I spoke up, from behind him.

He quickly turned around to see me standing there with my arms crossed and a grin on my face.

"I saw an opportunity, and I took it.": He said back.

"Fair enough. Is that how you win all your fights? Through cheap shots?:
I asked.

"No, now are you gonna keep teleporting everywhere, or actually fight me?":
He asked.

"Depends, are you gonna keep fighting dirty and attack your opponent when their back is turned, or actually fight me?": I retorted.

He let out a low, dark chuckle.

"How about this? Now more playing dirty, no shots when your opponent's back is turned and no teleporting, got it?": He asked.

"I can live with that.": I said, summoning a netherite sword in my hand.

Technoblade looked at me dumbfounded.

"What? You expect me to fight with my fists while you fight with a sword?":
I asked.

He just shook his head and got in a fighting position, while I did the same.

"Arthur, count us down.": I said, narrowing my eyes while still holding contact with Technoblade.

"3.": Arthur began to count us down.

I tightened my grip on my sword.

"2.": Arthur kept counting.

I pushed my heels into the ground more.

'Technoblade is probably gonna make a move first, all I gotta do is block his attacks and stand my ground'

"1.": Arthur finished the count down.

Just as I thought Technoblade shot forward, swinging his sword up and bringing it down on me, but, my reflexes where to good, I quickly blocked his attack, with barely any effort, with my sword. I then pushed my sword, using all my body weight, against his, resulting in him skidding back a few feet.

I then decided to make a move and charged at him, successfully cutting him on his arm. I quickly jumped back, doing a backflip while blocking his attack, as he swung his sword at me. When I landed back on my feet I was met with Technoblade coming right at me. He tried to get another hit on me but I kept blocking.

Technoblade jumped back but just as his feet made contact with the ground he shot forward, towards me. I didn't expect it, using that to his advantage, he got a hit right down my left shoulder.

We were fighting for at least 20 minutes when rushed footsteps came running our way, pushing through the crowd around us.

I didn't even bother to look up, not that I could anyways, I was too focused on my fight with Technoblade to care who it was.

"Stop!": I heard a british accent yell.

Both me and Technoblade looked up to see, both, Tommy and Tubbo standing there. Tubbo had small tears in his eyes as he looked at my and Technoblade's appearances.

We both had cuts all over our bodies, our own, and each others, blood smeared on our clothes, that were ripped apart and dirty.

We were both breathing heavily and tired. It pained all over my body, but did I care? No.

'momma ain't raise no pussies'

I looked at Technoblade, to see him looking at both Tommy and Tubbo in anger.

"How about we call it a draw? We can finish this another time.": I said, throwing my sword to the ground, Technoblade doing the same.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm okay with that.": Technoblade said, still out of breath from our fight.

Technoblade then fell to the ground. I then went and stood above him, looking down on him, as, both, Tommy and Tubbo rushed to his aid.

"You ight bro?": I asked, with a small, exhausted smile on my face.

"Bruhhh.": He replied.

I let out a dry, tired chuckle as I fell down next to him, on the ground.

I closed my eyes and fell unconscious, with a small, content smile on my face.

'finally someone that can match my talents'

'finally someone that can actually put up a fight'

'finally someone that actually made me use 50% of my power'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

And y'all mf's really thot I was gonna let my gurl Y/N lose?

Anyway hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Also this is not edited, nor did I check for any spelling errors so please forgive me if there are any😩