chapter 21: The war

"...Yurr... sorry.. I-I.. I'll go-"

Y/N's POV:

I was bored, no surprise there. I was walking through the big-ass halls and suddenly got an amazing, yet stupid, idea.

I took off my heels and put them aside, getting into a running position, I lunged forward with frightening speed, leaving nothing but dust behind. I ran till I came across a staircase, I jumped on the railing and slid down it, getting to the end I jumped off and landed on my feet in the ball room.

'Damn, did I really run that far?'

I sang a song in my head and started to dance.

Yes, that's how bored I was.

As I twirled and spun in circles, dancing to the imaginary music, I failed to hear the doors open and someone walk in.

When I finished dancing, I struck a small pose, hearing clapping, I turned to look at who was there. Turning around, I saw Technoblade leaning against the doorframe, clapping his hands with a smug look on his face.

"Techno, didn't your mother ever teach you that it's considered rude to sneak up on a person?" I asked as I cleared my throat and straightened out my outfit.

"I didn't have a mother." He said with a smile on his face. "Oh.. well then, didn't your father teach you anything?" I asked.

"I didn't have a father."

"Oh, for fucks sake! Come on, man! Who took care of you as a kid?" I asked. "Phil." He said, like I know who the fuck that is.

"Okay.. nevermind. What do you want, Techno."

"I came to inform you of the war taking place today, Dream against L'manburg." Technoblade said, getting in a professional stance.

"Okay, thank you, Technoblade, for informing me." I said, my mood turning sour. I nodded my head at him, and he left. I turned to walk out the opposite doors, towards my throne room.

Getting to the throne room, I walked up the stairs and down the hall at the back of my throne, walking down the huge hallway I came across big doors, the doors to the War Room.

Pushing the doors open and walking in I moved passed the round table, towards the balcony. Standing there for a few moments, I turned back and went inside. I walked to a certain walk in the room and pushed a hidden button.

The wall opened to reveal a massive room filled with gold, iron, diamond, emerald and netherite. This was my personal fault, where I kept all my valuables. The room itself was made of Blackstone and gold.

Stepping in I turned, and walked to the redstone elevator in the corner, leading up to a second floor; where I kept all my armour and weapons.

Walking to a chest I opened it to see my netherite sword still intact.

'Black Lotus'

It had every known enchantment.

And my netherite axe.

'Axe of War'

I stood straight, holding both of them in my hands, going to put on my armour.

~~~

Dream POV:

"Cuz I'm fully stacked netherite-"

"Sapnap, shut the fuck u-"

"George, Sapnap, it's time."

Dream, George and Sapnap were all stood at the front of L'manburg,

ready for war.