1

Regina was speeding down the road, Marco and Rita clinging to the car for safety. Her fear, anger and rage sparked inside her, causing her to go at such a speed. Rita and Marco were only in the car because they got in our of fear of her actions.

"Don't you think you should slow down a bit, Regina" Rita questioned, gripping the passenger door as tight as she could.

"No, she could be in danger" Regina quickly replied, putting her foot even further down to increase her speed.

"Where are you even going? We have no idea where she is" Rita sighed, knowing her sister is just scared and angry.

"Same place as last time. It's a long shot but Ryan doesn't think I'm smart so he may have gone there again" Regina replied, remembering how he'd put her down when she was actually smarter.

"And then what? We walk in and ask for her back. Regina, you gotta think about this, we have Marco here as well" Rita sternly said, stretching across to hold her sisters shoulder.

"I'm part of this too! I'm coming" Marco cut in, knowing he has to help save his mother.

"Regina, stop the car" Rita ordered, using the strict mills tone they all knew too well.

"No, she needs help" Regina quickly said, her eyes never leaving the road ahead.

"I'm not asking, Regina! Stop this car" Rita cut in, knowing she needs to get the brunette away from the wheel.

"Mum, please" Marco softly said, sitting forward to help catch his other mother's attention.

At Marco's words, she snapped out of her raging trance. She began to slow the car down as she pulled to the side, parking it on the street. Regina looked down and closed her eyes, just wanting to calm her body down. It took a few seconds, leaving Rita and Marco to switch between each other and her. Finally, Regina had a clear enough brain to find a plan, looking up at each of them.

"Right, new plan. Marco, I'm dropping you to Ben's house" Regina started, merely glancing at the boy behind her.

"What? No, I'm coming"

"No, you are not. I need you alive and safe, sweetie"

"But-"

"No but's! I'm your mother and I said you aren't coming" Regina cut in, giving the boy a stern mum look to show she was serious. "As for you Rita, you are coming with me and waiting in the car; we will need a get away"

"How do you think you'll do this on your on, huh" Rita asked, knowing the brunette is only thinking about helping her family.

"We have to pass the bar when we drop him, I'll grab a bag of weapons" Regina simply replied, restarting the car once again.

"I can't just sit at Ben's and act as if nothing is wrong" Marco quickly said, not wanting to be left behind.

"I can't risk your life, you need to stay, please" Regina begged in a soft voice, knowing she can't let him get hurt.

Marco felt bad that he'd be sat waiting while his mother's and aunt risked their lives but he knew there was no changing her mind. After what happened to Reina, Regina wouldn't dare take him anywhere near this mess. She drove quickly towards Ben's house, parking just outside it.

"Please be safe, mum" Marco requested, leaning forward to hug the older woman.

"I'll try, I promise" Regina replied, placing a soft kiss upon her son's forehead. She gave him a final squeeze before pulling away, turning as much as she could in her seat. "I love you"

"I love you too, mum"

With that said, he began to make his way out the car. Regina watched him for a few seconds, the fear of dying and never seeing him again consumed her. She soon shook it off and began driving away,  heading straight back to the bar. Once again, her speed increases more than it should.

"Gina" Rita began, looking awkwardly at the very angry brunette.

"Nope" Regina simply said, already knowing what her sister wants to say.

"You need to slow down or you'll get us killed before we get there" Rita huffed, holding the wheel to keep the car steady.

"I know what I'm doing" Regina quickly replied, nudging her sister off the wheel.

"No, you don't. You're angry and scared, you aren't thinking straight" Rita cut in, being stern with the older brunette.

Regina just ignored her and carried on, neither increasing or decreasing her speed. In record time, they made it to the bar. Regina climbed out the car and rushed in, seeing the staff member she requested to cover her shift.

"Hey, Regina" Keke said with a smile, walking over to the edge of the bar.

Regina just ignored the girl as if she wasn't there, she didn't really like her anyway. Keke didn't think much of the rudeness, knowing this is exactly what the brunette was like. Regina began filling a rucksack full of knifes and two guns, having no room for anything else. She slipped a small hand gun into her sock and a pocket knife into her bra. After this, Regina ran back to the car without a goodbye to Keke. As she got to the car, she noticed Rita was sat in the drivers spot.

"Hell no, get out" Regina sternly warned, having known she should have guessed this.

"No, you aren't even legally allowed to drive. We will be killed if you drive us so get in, I'm driving" Rita quickly replied, knowing the brunette never actually took her driving test.

Regina huffed in anger, walking around the car to climb in the other side. Once in, Rita started driving. She went quickly but no where near as fast as Regina had been. Suddenly the sound of sniffles and weeping was heard by Rita, causing her to glance at her older sister. Regina looked away as a tear drop rolled down her cheek, hating to be seen crying.

"Her keys and phone were in the car" Regina simply said, the crack standing out in her voice.

"So?" Rita asked, knowing there's more to it to make the brunette cry.

"She had them when she came to my room, I watched as she placed them on the cabinet... She was going to leave again, wasn't she" Regina questioned, feeling her heart hurting more inside her.