7

Ryan released the button, allowing all four to relax in their chairs. He was so angry, smoke may as well be coming out his ears. Regina was just as mad, too mad to even care that she was electrocuted.

"You son of a bitch! You fucking ruined my childhood because you're a hypothetical HOMOPHOBIC BASTARD!" Regina screamed at the man, all her pain and anger growing inside her.

"She's lying, she doesn't know what she's talking about" Ryan quickly but sternly said, burning holes into the green set of eyes.

"I walked in on him and his best friend having sex; I caught him a week after I moved into the house" Emma quickly said, knowing she needs it's all out before it's too late.

Ryan walked towards the woman as he grabbed a knife from his pocket, stabbing it straight into her shoulder. Emma called out in pain, dropping her legs to hang from the ceilings robe. He pushed it as far into her shoulder as he could, leaving it inside her.

"Keep your fucking mouth shut" Ryan warned, tightly holding the blondes face in his hands.

"That's why you had me get her pregnant" Riley questioned, looking at his brother like he's crazy.

"Get the boys out of here now!" Ryan sternly ordered, turning away from them.

Chris and Rango both moved quickly to untie the two Mills brothers, rushing them out before either got in trouble. Regina looked over at Emma, seeing the pain on her face. She knew the blonde was trying to get him angry, it was the only way to speed this all up.

"Swan, don't make him mad" Regina whispered softly, knowing she can't watch her die.

"I'm sorry, baby" was all Emma could say, barely even looking up at the brunette.

Regina grew even more scared by those words, forcing back any tears. As she moved a little, she felt the small pocket knife between her boobs; she forgot that was there. She checked Ryan was still facing away, remembering how long it takes him to calm down. Regina leaned down as close as she could to her hand, reaching down her own top. She just about managed to reach it, hooking her finger to the small key ring part. A smile appeared as she pulled it out, hiding it in her hand.

"So, you think it's fun to spill secrets Emma" Ryan said with a smirk, finally turning to face the pair. "Well, I find that causing pain is a lot more fun"

"You admit it was a secret, not a lie" Emma questioned, weakly laughing as she looked up at the man.

"You really know how to piss me off, Swan" Ryan huffed, walking over to the blonde. He placed his hand over the knife in her shoulder, wiggling it to hurt her. Emma's body tensed at the feeling, growing more painful when he began to twist it. "Does it hurt"

Before Emma could answer, Ryan felt a hand on his shoulder. He looked round to feel a punch against his jaw, knocking him to the floor. As he looked up, he saw an angry Regina glaring down at him.

"Don't you dare touch her" Regina threatened, holding both her fists up in the air.

"You think you can take me on" Ryan asked with a laugh, moving to sit up on the floor.

Regina kicked him in the nose with all the strength she had, instantly causing it to bleed. He felt back and hit his head, a small yelp of pain leaving his lips. She quickly climbed over the man, took the gun from her socks and held it to his head. Ryan's whole body tensed up, fear being the only viewable emotion.

"Look who's scared now!" Regina asked, pulling the top part of the gun to get it ready.

"Regina, please... I'm your brother, please don't" Ryan nervously begged, his body shaking violently.

"Brother? Don't you dare fucking pull that card, you have done nothing but point out that I'm not your sister!" Regina shouted at the man, pushing the end harder against the man's head.

"I'm sorry, please"

"You're fucking sorry? You kicked me out my own house, took all my inheritance, turned all my siblings except Reina against me, you ruined Emma's life, you made our brother get her pregnant, made her go on the run, kidnapped me and her kid, tortured us for a week, killed my fucking sister, caused me to loose my true love three times, tricked me into coming here, tortured us again and tried to kill me! You honestly think I'm going to stop myself from shooting you after all of that" Regina exploded, angry tears burning as they left her eyes.

"Wait... Which sister is dead? I didn't kill Rita, she left on her own" Ryan quickly asked, looking at the brunette with fear and confusion.

"You shot Reina and killed her, your own fucking twin"

"No? No, no, I- no"

"Yeah, you did. Now, it's my turn to get some well deserved revenge. Any last words" Regina asked angrily, hovering her finger over the trigger.

"Gina, don't" Emma quickly said, finally having the strength to speak.

"I have to" Regina replied in a cracked voice, not daring to take her eyes off her brothers.

"If you pull that trigger, you'll regret it" Emma said softly but weakly, unable to see the pair.

"I doubt it" Regina simply said, finally placing her finger to rest on the trigger.

"No, you will. You will go to prison and loose everything, it's not worth it. You're not a bad person, Regina, you can't kill him" Emma added, hearing the pain in the brunettes voice. Regina didn't speak or move, just looking at the man beneath her. Emma knew she had to say something to get the brunette away, something to make her help her. "Gina, I need you to come untie me and take me to the hospital; I'm not going to make it much longer. If you shoot him, I'll die. Please, come help me"

Regina was still unsure at what to do. She was so hurt and angry by Ryan but she knew the awful consequences to follow if she did. She just looked at him and thought.