26

It's a month later and everyone is actually happy. Emma had gotten a job as assistant manager at the bar, working along side Regina. Even though the pair had been dating and living at Regina's, they'd never asked to make it exclusive. Today Emma and Regina were both working behind the bar; it was quiet due to being early afternoon.

"Em, can you pass me two whiskey glass" Regina asked, grabbing the bottle from the wall.

"There you go" Emma replied, holding the two glasses to the woman. Regina gave a happy smile as she took them, pouring the whiskey into one and apple juice into the other. She then held the none alcoholic one back to Emma as she sipped the other. "Oh, thank you"

"I need a kiss first" Regina quickly said, moving the glass away as she leaned closer.

Emma smiled widely at the request, stepping closer to kiss her. The pair both connected their lips, passion lacing through. As they broke the kiss, both smiled brightly.

"I love you, my lovely girlfriend" Emma said with a loving look in her eyes; she took the apple juice as she did.

"You've never called me that" Regina chuckled, sliding her free arm around the woman's waist.

"Neither have you" Emma replied with a smirk, sipping her drink she was craving.

"You never asked"

"Neither did you"

Regina chuckled as she rolled her eyes, taking a large gulp of her whiskey. Emma quickly kissed the woman, deepening it. It didn't last long before they pulled away, locking eyes together.

"Do you want to be my girlfriend" Regina asked with a half smile, half smirk.

"I might have to think about it, can I get back to you" Emma replied with a playful thinking face. Regina slapped the back of her head with a frown, letting out a little giggle. "Of course I will be"

"If you're going to be an ass about it, I take it back. I've never asked anyone to be my girlfriend or out on a date and I've done both for you so be very grateful" Regina warned, dropping her head against the woman's shoulder.

"Wait, you've never asked someone on a date" Emma quickly asked, her face showing only shock.

"No, I don't ever have to; everyone always asks me" Regina simply replied, hiding that she was embarrassed.

"God, you're so spoilt by your hotness" Emma sighed in slight annoyance, knowing the brunette has been on many dates.

"You never complained" Regina smirked, leaning up closer to the blondes face.

"Never" Emma added as she joined her lips with the other pair.

Both smiled into the kiss, lingering for a few seconds. As Regina went to pull away, Emma moved back in and kept her close. Just before it deepened, a cough was heard from the other side of the bar. They broke apart a few inches and turned towards the sound, seeing Rita sat with an awkward face.

"Having fun at work" the younger Mills woman asked, a small chuckle leaving her lips.

"I was until you interrupted" Regina replied, leaning her face close to the blondes.

"Well, Gina, I know you get off at 8 tonight and I'm going out clubbing with Dom, you coming" Rita offered, a large smirk across her face as she did.

"Might as well, could use a night out" Regina replied with a shrug, moving to stand in front of the blonde; Emma was hugging her from behind.

"Em, you want to come? I know you're pregnant but still a fun night" Rita asked the blonde, an awkward smile as she knew the answer already.

"I'm okay, thanks. Go have fun, I'm having a movie night with Marco" Emma replied with a chuckle, knowing she would prefer a night in tonight anyway.

"Do you want me to stay in with you? I honestly don't mind" Regina quickly asked, glancing over to see the blonde.

"No, baby, go and have fun" Emma replied, giggling as she kissed the woman's neck.

"Sure?"

"Positive"

Regina smiled as she pushed her lips out, being kissed by the blonde. The pair smiled at each other and looked with love in their eyes. They went to move in again, being cut off by Rita coughing.

"Why are you still here" Regina asked, looking at her sister with a chuckle.

"Waiting for you to ask if I want a drink" Rita replied, looking as if it was obvious.

"Are you going to pay for it" Regina asked curiously, a smirk as she knew the answer.

"No, obviously not" Rita simply replied, giving a laugh at the question.

"Then no. I'm still waiting for this dumb ass to pay, she owes well over 200" Regina sighed, glaring over her shoulder at the blonde.

"I warned you, from the moment we started sleeping together, I was not paying for any of these drinks" Emma chuckled, smirking a she knew it was true.

"Well, I'm going to meet Dom anyway and make him buy me a drink. Byeeee" Rita happily said, already on her way out the door.

"I worry about her sometimes. It's like we could never leave, she can't fend for herself" Regina said with a giggle, shaking her head at her younger sister.

"We all worry but that's why we have Marco, he will keep her safe" Emma said, smiling at the thought of her son.

"He's a really good kid" Regina smiled, knowing how much she adores the young Swan. "Don't tell him but I'm going to make him a manager"

"Awe, he'll love that"

"I had a feeling he would"

"Regina, I'm worried. What if I can't raise this baby as good as Marco? He's this amazing because of what we went through, this one will just be ordinary" Emma admitted, moving her hand off the brunettes waist and to her stomach.

"You are the weirdest person in the whole world, you couldn't make an ordinary child if you tried" Regina said with a chuckle, turning round to see the blonde. Emma giggled a little but still looked worried, her gaze heading down. "You are an amazing mum and this baby is going to be amazing. Plus, you aren't alone this time"

"Promise it's going to be ok"

"I promise"

Emma smiled with relief as she looked into the brown eyes. They both leaned in one again and connected their lips, not waiting to deepen it.