9

Regina was pointing the gun against Ryan's head, watching the fear in his eyes. As much as she hated him, she knew she couldn't kill him. Tears began welling up inside her, her hand shaking.  Regina sighed as she moved the gun away, allowing her eyes to release her tears.

"I can't" Regina admitted, feeling all the tension leaving her body.

"Oh, thank God. Now, please, come get me down" Emma sighed in relief, unsure whether the brunette would do it or not.

Regina looked at her brother, seeing his fear was now back to anger. Without thinking, she punched the man as hard as she could. His head snapped to the side, blood pouring out his nose.

"Son of a bitch" Ryan huffed, holding his nose to stop the blood going everywhere.

"You are to never come after us again because, if you do, I will kill you" Regina sternly warned, holding the gun to him once again.

"Ryan, the door won't lock" Rango said as he walked in, catching all their attention.

As Regina looked at the two men, Ryan took this to his advantage. He quickly grabbed the gun from the woman and smacked it into Regina's jaw, knocking her off him. Ryan leaped to his feet and shot Regina, aiming for her stomach to injure her.

"Regina" Emma quickly said, watching the brunette collapse in front of her.

"Oh you mother fucker" Regina mumbled in pain, holding the wound tightly.

"You should have shot me when you had a chance" Ryan said with a laugh, walking towards the two men who work for him.

"Ryan, get me down! Please, let me down to help her" Emma begged, her fear growing as she watched the brunette. Ryan just ignored her as he walked out the door, purposely block out the blonde. "No, Ryan, please! She speared your life"

Ryan paused as he heard this, knowing it's true. The man sighed in annoyance, turning around to shoot the rope. Emma dropped to the floor, partly landing on Regina. Emma hurried to her side, holding the wound tightly.

"Em, this hurts more than the first time" Regina said in a pain filled tone, her body tensing up.

Emma's hands were still tied together, making it hard for her to help. She reached up and pulled the knife out of her shoulder, feeling the blood running down her arm. She shrugged it off and used the knife to cut the drop. Once done, she put both hands over Regina's wound and held it down.

"It's ok, I'm here and I got you" Emma softly said, feeling the hurt in the woman's body.

"Your shoulder" Regina pointed out, seeing it was bleeding more than it should.

"It doesn't matter, you matter right now" Emma replied, putting more pressure due to her own fear of loosing the brunette.

Regina reached up and held the blondes shoulder, putting as much pressure as her weak body could. Emma smiled at the gesture, prompting the brunette to do the same. They just looked at each other, knowing both are just as scared.

"I'm sorry for shouting at you earlier" Regina softly said, refering to their big fight in the room.

"No, I'm sorry. I should have thanked you for risking your life for me, I know I would have done the same" Emma replied with a chuckle, watching her vision blur due to tears.

"I love you" Regina whispered, squeezing the blondes shoulder in pain.

"I love you too, baby" Emma whispered back, tears growing in her eyes.

She leaned down and rested her head on Regina's chest, worried she was going to loose her. Before they knew it, a huge group of policeman came busting into the room. They both startled as they looked up, looking confused at them being there.

"Two injured in here" a man said, hurrying over to the pair.

"What's going on" Regina asked, feeling herself falling in and out of a day dream.

"The police are here. Gina, I think it's finally over" Emma said with a smile of relief across her face, switching between the police and the brunette.

"I should have killed him when I had the chance" Regina huffed, in too much pain to care what the blonde just said.

"But you didn't and that's the good thing, we're going to be ok" Emma softly replied, looking into the almost closed eyes.

"Ma'am, we are the paramedics, we can take over from here. If you just stay there, someone will come to get you out as well" a woman said informed, sliding her hands onto the brunettes body wound.

"No, don't leave me" Regina quickly said, clinging harder to the wound on the blondes shoulder.

"Regina, its going to be ok. I'll be with you in the ambulance" Emma informed, knowing she would break in there if she had to.

"Promise?"

"I promise"

Regina let go slowly as she was being lifted onto a bed, immediately carried out. Emma went to follow when someone stopped her, seeing the cut in her shoulder.

"We need to check this out, that's a pretty big gash" the paramedic said, trying to turn the blonde to see better.

"It's fine, it doesn't even hurt" Emma replied, hurrying as she needed to be with Regina.

"It doesn't now but when your adrenaline runs out, it's gonna start hurting like a bitch" the woman replied, seeing it was still bleeding. She wrapped it up in a bandage, making it as tight as she could to keep the blood in. "That should help until you get to the hospital, are you going with Miss Mills"

"Yes, I can't let her go alone" Emma quickly replied, already heading towards the door.

She was assisted out by two officers and the paramedics woman. As she got there, she saw them lifting Regina into the van. She went to go but a policeman stood in her path, causing her to frown in annoyance.

"We are going to send a few officers to the hospital, would you be able to talk to them once you are all checked out" he asked, reading off the pad he was given.

"Yes, of course. Where is Rita and Marco" Emma asked, already knowing they are the once who sent the police.

"They are at the station, we will have an officer drive them to the hospital and meet you" he informed, aware the woman wants to see her child.

"Thank you" Emma said with a smile, continuing to the ambulance. She quickly climbed in just before they closed the doors, seeing Regina led in pain. She rushed to her side and held her hand, catching her attention. "Hey, it's ok. I'm here, it's ok"

"Your shoulder, is it ok" Regina asked in a mumble, not wanting to look away from the green set of eyes.

"For now, yes. Rita and Marco are going to meet us at the hospital"

"That's if I make it that long"