25

It was the next night, Emma and Regina were sat at a table on their date.

"That food was to die for, good choice" Emma said with a smile, wiping the corner of her lip with a napkin.

"Mmm, this is delicious" Regina replied, a smirk at her own good idea.

"Yes, it is" Emma simply said, eyeing the brunette up and down to show what she meant.

"Don't look at me like that, Swan" Regina sternly said, giving a playful glare as she did. Her foot then slowly slid up Emma's leg, looking down at her empty plate. A small smirk couldn't help itself but form on her face. "Let's get the check and... head home shall we"

"I like that plan" Emma happily replied, already getting the waitress's attention.

"I'm sure you do" Regina smirked, tiptoeing her fingers towards the blondes hand. The waitress wondered over with a welcoming smile at the pair. "Can we get the check please"

"Of course, I'll be right back" she happily replied, on her way to get it.

Emma insisted on paying as she had made Regina ask her. They packed up their things and headed out, choosing to walk home. Regina slipped her hand into Emma's and pulled her closer, giving a small smile as she did.

"You were mad at me yesterday, what happened" Emma asked with a smile, happily walking closer to her.

"I'm mad at you every day" Regina replied, chuckling a little as she glanced up. She lifted Emma's hand up and kissed it, twirling their fingers together. "But it's hard to resist these fingers"

"Oh, yeah?" Emma smirked, slowly pausing in her tracks.

"Mmm, Yeah"

Regina bit her lip as she moved closer, leaning into a kiss. It began to deepen as they moved closer, backing up towards the wall of a building. Emma pressed Regina up against it, pulling her body closer. Regina trapped her the blondes lip between her teeth, tugging as she pulled away.

"We really suck at not having sex" Emma chuckled, tightening her grip on the brunettes waist.

"We always knew that" Regina seductively replied, trying to pull the woman closer.

Emma smirked as she reconnected their lips, moving closer. The pair showed their love and passion for each other during the kiss. As Emma's hand began trailing round to the front of the brunettes jeans, Regina pulled away quickly.

"What?" Emma questioned, seeing as the woman looked around.

"Here, come on" Regina said with a smile, pulling the blonde into an ally way.

"Oh, we're doing it here now" Emma asked, giving a small laugh as she followed the other woman.

"You complaining?" Regina smirked her question, bringing their bodies closer as she leaned on the wall.

"You must be crazy" Emma simply replied, already joining their lips.

"Regina! Emma!" Rita happily said, noticing the two in the ally. As the pair pulled away to look, they saw her hanging off a woman's shoulder; their boyfriends lingering behind. She was, clearly, very drunk and happy to see them. "What are you doing"

"What does it look like" Regina replied sarcastically, looking as if the woman was crazy.

"Omg, are you fucking in the ally" Rita loudly asked, pushing off the woman's shoulder to see better.

"Oh, for god sake" Regina sighed, moving the blonde to head out the ally. Rita smiled happily and hugged her sister, almost falling on her. "Are you heading back to our place"

"Yeah"

"And are all of your friends joining you" Regina sternly but curiously asked, remembering back to the orgy fiasco.

"Yeah but don't tell Regina because she doesn't like when I do this" Rita replied with a giggle, giving her sister a squeeze as she pulled away. "Oh, shit, it's you"

"Yep. Go somewhere else, you aren't doing that at ours" Regina sternly warned, moving away to hold Emma's hand.

"You girls can join" one of the guys said, giving a smirk at the pair.

"That's disgusting and not just because it's an orgy. Rita is my sister" Regina said with a turned up nose, moving closer to the blonde in fear.

"We are going to head home. Rita, did you want to come home with us" Emma asked, unsure whether to leaving the drunk woman.

"It's okay, I'll take care of her" Dom reassured, placing his arm around his girlfriend's shoulder.

"Keep her at yours, I'm not having this thing at mine again" Regina requested with a sigh, already pulling the blonde away.

"Bye, Reginaaaaaa" Rita called out, giving a large wave to the woman.

"That was something" Emma awkwardly said, glancing across at the woman beside her.

"That was disturbing" Regina corrected, resting her head upon the blondes shoulder. "She does make me laugh though... An idiot but she makes me laugh"

It wasn't long until they made it back to the bar, heading in with their hands locked. Just as they went to kiss, they heard the sound of other people kissing. Both looked over at the bar, seeing it was Marco and Ben making out.

"Oh, that's not what you want to walk in" Emma said in shock, turning away from her son and his boyfriend.

Regina gasped silently to herself, earning herself a nudge from the blonde. She then cleared her throat, catching the young boys attention. Both broke the kiss as they looked over, shock matching their faces.

"You're back sooner than I thought" Marco awkwardly asked, slowly slipping away from the others guys grip.

"It's not that early" Emma said in a rather motherly tone, not impressed by the scene witnesses.

"Well, we are going to go upstairs and leave you to it" Marco quickly said, dragging Ben by his shirt.

"Goodnight, you two" Regina said with a chuckle, leading the way through the bar.

"I know Ben makes him happy but did you really have to get them back together" Emma sighed in exhaustion, sulking behind the brunette.

"Oh, come on. It could have been worst" Regina giggled, kicking open the back door. She went into her room to see her dog was asleep in the bath, knowing there was no waking her. She kicked off her shoes and collapsed on the bed, filled with exhaustion. "Is the moment gone"

"Oh, baby, the moments never gone"