2: The mall

I wake up around 11:43 AM and just didn't have the motivation to get out of bed. I step out of my bed after 10 minutes and go to my bathroom "Alexa play Shower playlist". I turn on the shower it on warm to wake up. The song 'Hey, Soul Sister by Train' plays and I hop into the shower and sing with the lyrics.

After the song ends I hop out of the shower and dry my hair and then the song 'Heather by Conan Gray' plays, I hum with the song while putting on some black leggings with a sweater and then put on some jewellery. I finish doing my things in the bathroom and decide to call my best friend Alice and ask if she would want to come with me to the mall. After the second ring, she picks up.

Alice: Hi wife what's up!

Y/N: Heyy! Just wanted to ask if you would like to come to the mall with me.

Alice: Yeah sure see you in 5!

Y/N: Alright bye Nugget!

With that the call ended, I quickly fill Gracie her bowl with food and the other one with water and give Gracie some kisses and then I hear a knock at my door, I open it to see Alice, a nice blonde-haired girl with deep green eyes.

"Hey, girl! Are you ready to go?" Alice says excitedly.

"Yup!" I respond, I quickly take my shoes and my bag and we go out of my apartment. We decide we are going to walk to the mall because it's just a 15 minutes walk.

"So found any hotties?" Alice asked while we were walking.

"No... actually yes, I signed up for a Love or Host, it's a Love or Host from a girl named Niki, her channel is named Nihachu." I say

"Wait THE Niki Nihachu?! She is like my comfort streamer!" Alice says in a shocked but also excited tone.

"Yeah I guess I will be talking to her haha" I say nervously scratching the back of my head

***

We arrive at the mall and I saw this shop called 'New Look', I see this cute pastel yellow flannel with a white mesh bustier crop top and a few shelves further a nice white pleated tennis skirt.

"Hey, Al! I'm gonna try this set on" I say while holding the pieces of clothing. She hums in response and I walk to the fitting rooms.

I put on the set of clothes and was amazed at how the outfit looks like. I walk out of the fitting room to see Alice looking me up and down for like 2 minutes.

"IT'S PERFECT YOU SHOULD BUY IT! YOU KNOW WHAT I WILL BUY IT FOR YOU!" Alice screams but not that loud

"No no no don't, you shouldn't! I can purchase it for myself!" I say, where she responded no on. I sigh and went to undress the clothing and putting my normal clothes on. I give the clothes to Alice and she purchases the clothes.

***

"You really didn't have to..." I say while she was looking at jewellery

"I don't care, I wanted to" Alice says while smiling brightly. "Wow! Look at these matching heart necklaces! We should get them!" Alice says while holding the 2 piece heart charm necklace.

"Yeah, we should! But I'm paying!" I say while she nods with a smile and we walk to the checkout.

"Is this all?" The pretty cashier woman asks.

"Yes!" I say.

"Alright!" She says while scanning the necklace. "That will be 15 pounds!" I give her the money and Alice and I start to walk out of the store until the cashier says something again. "Wait are you by any chance Y/T/N (Your twitch name)?"

"Yes, I am!" I say with a smile. She later on asks for a photo with me so we took a photo together made by Alice. Alice and I now walked out of the store.

"Yo queen you just got recognised!" She says happily.

"Yeah pretty much." I say smiling.

**A/N: AYYY LONGER CHAPTER POG?!?! Ngl at the end I really didn't know how to spell many words so I just rewrote almost all sentences like 10 times to get out of my words. ANYWAYS have a good day/night/whatever time it is. PLEASE DRINK SOME WATER FOR ME! :D**

Word count: 1005