8: Q&A

I wake up on the couch with Gracie on my lap. It's light outside so I assume it's around, 8 am. When I look at what time it is I see it is 1 pm.

"WAIT, HOLD UP IT'S 1 PM AND THEY WILL BE HERE AT 3 PM!" I yelled, Gracie jumped out of my lap of the sudden noise. "SORRY GRACIE!" I say while I jump off the couch to see myself in my clothes from yesterday and my make-up all ruined.'I must've been really tired' I rush to my bathroom and hop in the shower. I wash my hair fast and hop out of the shower. I put my towel around me and go to my bedroom for an outfit.

I take some black ripped jeans and a black strapless crop top. (Or smth else if ya don't like it)

I wipe off my make-up because I forgot to do it in the shower and do a natural make-up look. It's 1:24 pm right now, so I have some time to clean my apartment.

"Alexa play Cleaning playlist." I say "Playing Cleaning playlist." the robotic voice said. The song 'good 4 u by Olivia Rodrigo' plays first. Great song if I need to be honest. I start by cleaning my room, I clean up the empty monster cans and crisp bags. And then the random clothes on my floor. It's clean but I should probably clean the shelves. 'Nevermind I'm too lazy for that'.

I move to the kitchen and turn on my robot vacuum. I clean the counter and throw away food that is expired. I then go to the living room to clean and there wasn't anything to clean only some dirty socks of mine. 

I go to the guest room and it's as clean as it was before, so there wasn't much to clean. I go to the powder room to clean that counter and refill the soap dispenser. My bathroom isn't that dirty, so I don't have to clean it. and I clean all the other rooms. It's around 2:12 pm so I have some time to go to the store.

***

I look at the drinks and decide to take some, Coca-cola and some drinks with alcohol. I pay at the self-checkout and drive home. I park my car in the parking garage. By now it's around 2:56 pm so they can be here any minute. I walk up the stairs and open the door, I put the bag with drinks down and put the coca-cola in my fridge and the alcoholic drinks in the drink cabinet. 

When I put the now empty bag by the couch I hear the door buzzer go off like 10 times, I push in the button to talk.

"Hello?" I say.

"HELLO Y/N OPEN THE DOOR OR WE WILL BREAK-IN." Tommy screams.

"You can try it's like impossible, but alright." I push the button to open the door for them. After like 5 minutes I hear loud screaming, must be Tommy. Then I hear the doorbell going on repeat. I open the door to see Tommy still pressing the doorbell. "If you press it one more time I will throw you off the balcony." I say, he immediately stopped.

"Hi Y/N! Nice apartment complex! It's very big!" Tubbo says.

"It indeed is very big, why though?" Wilbur said

"Only rich people live here." I say joking. "Anyways come in!" They walk in and Niki gives me a hug.

"I don't know you that long but I just needed to give you a hug." Niki says releasing from the hug.

"I mean I kinda like hugs. Btw Tubbo, your song is a banger!" I say with a big smile.

"Oh, well thank you! It took me long but it came out pretty good!" Tubbo says happily.

"Anyways what do you all want to drink?" I ask them. Niki and Wilbur responded with water, Tubbo wanted some Fanta and Tommy asked for Coca-cola. "Alright, y'all can go sit in the living room." I say while taking the drinks, I take 2 bottles of water out of the fridge with a can of Fanta and Coca-cola. I walk to the living room to see Tommy holding a photo frame. I set the drinks down.