6: Minecraft date?

Niki has started streaming and she added me in a group chat. Everyone was already in the call so I just joined immediately.

"HELLO Y/N!" Tommy said loudly.

"Hello, Tommy and others!" I say with a smile. When I looked who were in the call it was me, Wilbur, Niki, Tubbo and Tommy. I knew all of them already so I have nothing to be nervous about.

"Hi Y/N! I will send you the server ip real quick!" Niki said. I got the server ip and added the server. I spawned in a parking lot, I could see a brick building next to the parking lot. After 5 seconds Niki also joins the server. "Look Y/N! Will, Tubbo, Tommy and I made this before the Love or Host!" She says excitedly.

"It's very nice Niki! Did you make this with them?" I ask her out of curiosity.

"Yes!" She says happily. While crouching in front of me. We walked to the brick building and after a few seconds, Wilbur comes walking to us.

"Do I need to bring you ladies to your seat?" Wilbur asked, Niki just nodded her character. "Alright follow me lads!"

We get to our table and we sit down, after a minute of just chatting about the dream smp, Tubbo comes walking to our table in a nice suit.

"Hello, ladies! I will be your waiter for today!" Tubbo says happily. He then whispers to me.

Tubbo_ whispers to you: Congrats on winning the Love or Host btw!

You whisper to Tubbo_: Thank you!! :D

"Okay, so what do you ladies want to drink?"

"Just some wine please!" I answer.

"Yeah, can I have a wine too?" Niki says after me.

"Of course! Here is the menu and I will be back with the drinks soonly!" Tubbo says with his thumbs up and walks away.

"So Y/N do you have any pets?" Niki asks me.

"Oh yes, I have a cat named Gracie!" I say happily.

"Oh my god! I have a cat too, her name is Zuko! They should be best friends!" (I Forgot if Zuko is a boy or girl-)

"They should!"

"Anyways, why did you start streaming?" Niki asked.

"Oh, I didn't have anything to do in my free time, and streaming makes me happy and I can also make others happy you know!"

"That's a good reason, to be honest!" She responded, it was silent for a few seconds until we hear a yell.

"THAT ISN'T WINE TOMMY THAT'S FVCKING VODKA!" Wilbur yelled.

"HOW COULD I KNOW WILBUR! I'M A FVCKING MINOR!" Tommy yelled back. Me and Niki looked at each other for a second and burst out in laughter. Wilbur comes walking to our table and drops two glasses of red wine.

"I'm sorry if you guys heard that, my apologies our chef is being clumsy." Wilbur said.

"Oh, no it's fine." I say trying to stay polite. I could hear Niki trying not to laugh. Wilbur turned around and walked back to the kitchen. Then Tubbo comes out to the kitchen and walks to our table.

"So did you guys make your choice for the food?" Tubbo asks us with a little book and quill in his hand to note what we want.

"I will take Y/F/M (Your favourite meal) please!" I say. He writes in his little book and then looks at Niki.

"For me a salad please!" Niki says. Tubbo nods and writes it in his book.

"It will be here soonly!" He says and walks to the kitchen.