14: Bedwars

"Well, I guess I should go pack my stuff and go home." I say to Niki.

"Aww, it was fun! You should come again!" Niki says.

"I would love to!" I say reaching to Gracie her backpack and open it. I walk to Gracie with her backpack and place it next to her. "It's time to go Grace!". Gracie walks to her backpack and than into it, she walks around in it searching for a comfortable spot and then sits down, I close the backpack and put it over my shoulder.

"Are you not forgetting anything?" Niki asks looking around for stuff that might be mine.

"I think I have everything, if I don't I will just come to pick it up, your house isn't that far from mine!" I say assuring her that I have everything. We walk to the door to say our goodbyes

"Alright! Well, I'll see you in the future! Goodbye Y/N!" Niki says waving, I wave back to her and start heading home. What on earth am I going to do when I'm home...

***

"And we are back home!" I say while I unlock my apartment. When I walk into my apartment I see the mess that I still haven't cleaned up from the day of the meetup. "I'm too lazy clean all that sh!t." I say to myself. I put down the backpack on the couch and unzip it, Gracie immediately jumps out and walks over to her little water fountain. She must be thirsty.

I slowly gather all the cans, bottles, bags of crisps and candy packaging from the table and throw them away. I fold the blankets and go to my room. It's around 1 pm, so a nap can't hurt right? As I jump into my bed ready for me to take a nap I hear my phone go off.

"God dang it." I pick up my phone to see a discord message from Dream saying that he needs one more person for bedwars and wants me to fill in that spot, I have nothing to do so this can fill in my time right? I agree and he says he is in a vc with George and Sapnap, I walk to my streaming room and log into discord and join the vc Dream told me to join.

"Hello?" I say when I join the vc.

"A British person? Seriously Dream?" Says a voice I never really heard, an American voice, I know how Dream sounds and George has a strong British accent so this must be Sapnap.

"What do you mean a British person, literally George is British." Dream says.

"I'm not British, I'm Australian." George says with a fake Australian accent.

"Yeah Dream! George isn't British!" Sapnap says I hear silent laughs from Dream's mic.

"I mean is there something wrong with being bRiTiSh." I say with the most British accent I could do.

"Their accent suck." Sapnap said. I hear a dramatic gasp coming from George.

"How dare you Sapnap!" George says.

"What it's true!" Sapnap says you could hear he was smiling.

I decided to join in with George and be all dramatic. "Unbelievable Sapnap! Un-be-lie-va-ble!"

"Whattt! It's true! You can't deny it!"

"You Americans suck with your HOTDOGS and AMERICAN FOOTBALL, at least we British people have nice breakfasts and a hot queen." I say making everyone in the call laugh. "Now I'm here to play some bedwars, not judge people by their country."

"Alright alright, let me send you an invite." Dream said. After like 2 seconds I get an invite from Dream and I accept, we immediately join a game.

"What map we having?" I ask the people in the vc.

"Invasion." Dream says answering my question.

"That's a sh!t map, Horizon is better." I say complaining.

"I like invasion." George says.

"Oh, so you can see the nice colours of the ufos? Aren't you colourblind my guy?" I say making Dream wheeze and Sapnap laugh, George didn't say much. "Wait guys one second I think my tea is ready." I say now making everyone laugh. As soon everyone calms down the game starts.

"Oh look we are in blue, a colour that George can see!" Sapnap says making Dream and I laugh.

"Poor George getting all bullied." Dream says.

***

"Look Y/n! I'm a bedwars god, let me show you a trick!" Sapnap says building a bridge to mid and stopping halfway, he places the tnt, ready to make a tnt jump, when the tnt goes off Sapnap flies but completely misses the island.

"You mean the opposite?" I say chuckling.

"That wasn't me, Patches walked over my keyboard!" Sapnap says.

"Patches is on my lap." Dream says joining into the conversation, he lets out a small laugh.

"Shut up Dream! I'm trying to impress a woman here!" Sapnap says giggling.

"WELL guess it's time for me to go! It's 2 am!" I say.

"It's 3 pm Y/n, what do you mean it's 2 am." George says making everyone expect me laugh.

"George, I swear to god when I meet you I will kill you."

"Who says we are going to meet?"

"I'm friends with that tall guy with glasses, who makes music about e-girls."

"Dang it!"

"I need to go, by the way, I need to edit a video for tomorrow, but I'm sure Karl or Quackity can take my place! Bye guys!" Sapnap says we all say our goodbyes and Sapnap leaves the call.

"I will send a message to Karl first to see if he can play." Says Dream, you hear his keyboard clicking meaning he is typing. "Karl can take Sapnap's place, he will join the vc in a few seconds he just needs to start his computer."

"Alright!" When I said that I hear the sound of someone joining the call.

"Hello?" I hear the new voice say, must be Karl.

"Hello Karl!" Dream says.

"Oh hello, Clay! I'm gonna log onto Hypixel now so get that invite ready!" He says I see in the chat that Dream invited KarlJacobs into the party and Karl quickly accepts it. We immediately hopped into a 4v4v4v4 game.

"Alright let's get going!" I say when the game starts to start. We are team green. When the game starts we got immediately rushed by yellow.

"Green incoming!" George says.

"George we are green, yellow is incoming." I say correcting him, Dream let out a wheeze and when we all weren't really paying attention, yellow places a tnt and goes for the bed. They all killed us in just 1 second. "Well that was a long game innit?" I sarcastically say.

"Well I guess you can say so." Karl says giggling.

**A/N: Yo wtf everyday I check how many reads this has and it like goes up in 100 a day or smth- tf guys tysm for 1.8k reads :D
New chapters will be slowed down... busy with school ew**

Words: 1165