19: 100k

I did it! I started streaming again! I decided to stream some sims 4 and make the bisexual trio. That's how we are known for now. I downloaded some custom content to make all of us look similar to how we look in real life.

"So chat we have the bisexual trio now, but should we let them move all together in a house?" I asked chat, everyone said yes so I just searched for a house that was already built because I'm too lazy to build one. I found a pretty decent house in the gallery so I asked chat if they wanted this house.

"Chat should we buy this house? It looks nice." Chat said it was alright so I cheated in some money and bought it. I upgraded some things in the house and started to play. "What kind of jobs do we want to give them chat?" Chat said YouTuber so I did what chat said once again. Then I received a Discord call from Niki, I did not hesitate to accept the call.

"Hi y/n! Hi, chat!" Niki says immediately.

"Hello, Niki! What's up?" I ask her

"Just wanted to join your stream you know, I'm very lonely." She says giggling.

"Should move in with me then." I mumble, hopefully, chat didn't hear that. "Anyways, I'm gonna share my stream so you can watch instead of having like a minute of delay."

"Sounds good to me!"

"Alright so let's get started! I was planning on adopting a cat, cause who doesn't like cats? Probably people who are allergic to them... But whatever!" I say giggling

***

"Chat is saying our sims should date." I say to Niki giggling.

"Do it!" She says also giggling. I work our romance meter till it's high enough for our first kiss in-game. Then I could do the first kiss! It was the cutest thing ever. By now chat was going crazy, mostly saying 'POG' others saying 'Legendary moment'. "You know... that could be us in real life." Niki said you could hear her smirking.

"I-" I had no idea what to say, I went red, I could feel that probably chat noticed that too because I have my camera on. "Fvck you Niki." I mumbled loud enough for my mic to pick it up. All I get in return is a giggling Niki and chat going crazy. "I mean... if you're up for it?" I say smirking, now trying to get her back.

The call went silent for a few moments.

"Niks, you okay there?" I ask.

"I hate you y/n."

"No you don't, you love me, I can smell it."

"All you are smelling is probably your cat but if that's how my love smells you're totally right."

Chat was going crazy! Spamming different ship names and 'Niki x Y/n', welp time to check Twitter later.

"Anyways, I think this is a good time to end stream! It was fun! Make sure to check Niki her twitch, mods please drop a link to her channel and then this will be it! I hope y'all had fun and I will see you next time! Bye bye!" I say, ending stream and closing sims 4.

"This was fun! Might start streaming sims 4 as well." Niki says laughing.

"That would be fun! I have an idea..." I say starting.

"Tell me more." Niki says waiting for me to continue.

"How about we would make Twitter explode, by just going to a park take some photos and go to a restaurant or something? I bet Twitter would go crazy! But of course, also have fun."

"As in a date?" Is the only thing she asks.

"I mean if you want it to be then sure, but you could also just call it hanging with friends, you know friend and friend hanging and doing stu-"