17: Lore

**Disclaimer: This is just lore I made up so it's not in the real dsmp lore! All realistic minecraft!**

I wake up in the middle of the forest, I grab my book and write in it.

Day 291,

I still haven't found my brother... I haven't even eaten anything in the past couple of days, it seems impossible to get food... I should probably give up by now and head back to my house, I bet Niki is worried so it's better if I just return to home. It has been an journey...

I stop writing and close my book, I place it in my bag and start following the compass back to home. It's cold, very cold. All I want is just to sleep in my nice warm bed. I follow my compass till I arrive home.

"Sorry who is there?" She asked and walked out of the kitchen, when she saw me she ran to me and gave me a tight hug. "Omg y/n I haven't seen you in ages! I missed you so much!"

"I missed you too Niks!" I say giving her a hug back.

"We should do something! Unless you're tired..." She releases from the hug to look at me.

"As in a... date?" I smirk.

"If you want to sure! I will fill up a basket than we can go!" She smiles at me and walks to the kitchen. I feel something warm against my leg and look down.

"Beer! My beloved cat! I missed you!" I say smiling and picking her up. After 5 minutes of holding her Niki comes back.

"You should change, your clothes look all damaged." She says and I agree, I walk to my room and get some comfy trousers and a white shirt. I walk back down seeing Niki with our picknick basket.

"I'm all ready! Let's go!" I smile at her and put on our shoes. We walk to a cute flower field and place our blanket. We place our food on the blanket and sit down. "Wait you made your famous cake- omg I missed that so much!" I say with a big grin on my face.

"I could imagine, you were gone for like a year!"

"291 days actually..." I say correcting her.

"Did you count every single day?!"

"I kept a journal you know..." I say giggling. I heard some people walking behind me but I don't really think much about it, until they approached us.

"Hello Niki." I hear a voice behind me, I haven't really talked to many people here so I didn't recognize the voice.

"Hello Ranboo! How are you?" Niki says looking behind me. I just looked down.

"I'm good, who are you sitting with?" The guy I assumed was Ranboo say.

"Oh this is y/n! She is finally back!" Niki says and I look up to look at Niki.

"Ranboo we should go." I hear another guy voice say. I didn't want to turn around to look at people, I was to shy for that.

"Come on we can talk for a few minutes with them right." Ranboo said.

"You guys can sit with us and eat something with us, if that's okay with you y/n?" Niki asks me.

"Yeah sure." I say looking at the floor again. Around 3 people sat down but I still didn't look up.

"Y/n there is no need to be shy!" Niki says laughing.

"The only people I have talked to the last 300 days were plants." I say making everyone laugh.

"What were you doing?" A sweet voice said.

"Searching for my younger brother, but I gave up, I just came home to be honest." I say.

"Oh I'm sorry for you... What was your name again?" They say.

"Y/n." I answer.

"That name sounds familiar but I don't know where I know it from..." they say I look up to look at Niki but she just looks confused. I look at the person who I was talking to... he seemed familiar...

"Hold on... Tubbo?" I say to him.

"You know my name?" He says and looks at me. "You seem familiar... I don't know where from..." he says, I look at the others. Niki, a enderman hybrid and a guy with nice golden hair, they all seem confused.

"It's me... y/n..." I say looking at him.

"Wait as in y/n y/n... my sister?" He says looking at me with hope in his eyes.

"Yes! I have been looking for you!" I say and tackle him into a hug.

"Oh my god, I thought I would never see you again!" He says and hugs me tight.

"So nobody is going to explain what's happening?" The guy with blonde hair says.

"I was searching for this guy for days!" I say pointing at Tubbo with a huge grin on my face.

**Out of lore/realistic minecraft**

"Stream ended!" I say.

"That went pretty well! When will be next lore stream?" Tommy asked.

"I don't know, probably next week? It was fun though!" I say smiling.

"Yeah it was! I need to go though, I promised Will to watch this one movie! So see you guys later!" Niki says. I felt a sort of burn in my stomach but I tried to ignore it... it didn't really help...

"Talk to you soon Niks!" I say, we all say our goodbyes and she disconnects. I kept thinking about the weird burn in my stomach. "I need to go too... I don't really feel well. So talk to you guys later!"

"Alright y/n! Hope you feel better! Talk to you later!" Tubbo said and the others said somewhat the same thing.

But what was that feeling? It can't be jealousy right? I'm happy she has friends! Than about what am I jealous about...? I can't like her right... I just met her a week or somewhat ago... Fvck...

**A/n: AYUP! Sorry I didn't update! I was on vacation in England :D I hope you guys enjoy btw! Happy halloween 👻**

Word count: 1016