11: Hamilton

"So girlfriend huh?" Wilbur says walking out of the building.

"Aight! I just wanted to protect my best friend!" I say defending myself. Best friend... yeah... "Are you alright Niki?"

"Yeah, I'm fine!" She answers with a smile.

"Alright, you guys wanna come to my apartment and watch a movie or something?" I ask.

"Yeah! Sounds like fun!" Tubbo says. We all walk to the car and start heading to my apartment.

"I will get some snacks and drinks! You guys go to the living room and choose a movie or whatever!" I say.

"Oh, I'll help you!" Niki says and we head to the kitchen. Niki gets the drinks and I get the snacks. "So girlfriend huh?" She says giggling.

"Yeah, your my minecraft girlfriend now, I've decided that." I say jokingly.

"We haven't even been on a minecraft date, how is that possible huh?" Niki says.

"We have! The day on the Love or Host! And our beds are next to each other on the smp!"

"Oh yeah! I remember now!"

"How can you forget the best day in your minecraft life!" I say fake sobbing. Tommy walks into the kitchen with a confused face.

"Why did we hear sobbing... you guys look perfectly fine..." Tommy says making Niki and I laugh.

"You won't understand, don't worry, I got everything by the way, we can go to the living room." I say walking with 3 bag of crisps and 2 bags of candy. Niki walks in with pack of coca cola and some water bottles.

"We don't need that much snacks!" Wilbur says.

"You never know mate, anyways what are we watching?" I ask.

"Hamilton!" Tubbo says.

"Never watched it, sounds fun!" I say.

"WHAT?!? ARE YOU EVEN HUMAN?!?" Tommy yells.

"You're kidding right?" Wilbur says, I shake my head. "Well prepare for the best show you will ever see in your life" he says.

I sit on the left side of the sofa with Niki next to me, Tommy sits on the right side with Wilbur next to him and Tubbo on the floor, 'cause he wanted that, I don't know why.

***

We decided to take a pee break after the 1:30 mark. Niki and Tubbo had to go to the bathroom,

"So you liking Hamilton yet?" Wilbur asks me.

"Yeah! It's pretty fun." I answer. Then Niki walks in. "Anyone want some wine or something?"

"If you have red wine then yes please!" Niki says and I answer with a 'okay'. I walk to the kitchen, I take two wine glasses and a bottle of red wine and walk back to the living room. I place the wine glasses and wine down and poor it into the glasses.

"There you go!" I say handing the glass of wine to Niki.

"Thank you!" She says and we all sit down to watch Hamilton again.

***

"Opinions on Hamilton?" Tommy asks me when the end credits starts playing.

"I like it! I would definitely watch it again sometimes!" I answer.

"Great to hear that you liked it!" Wilbur said with a smile.

"It's around 12 pm we should get going..." Niki says in a sad tone.

"Awww it was fun today though! You guys are always welcome to come again!" I say.

"Will do!" Wilbur says.

"Now go home! It's late!" I say leading them to the front door. "Alright goodbye!" I say and Niki pulls me into a hug.

"See you hopefully next time!" She says and waves goodbye while walking out of the door with the others.

"Bye bye!" I say smiling and closing the door. Am I going to clean this stuff up? No it's late I will do it tomorrow. I walk to my bedroom and open my closet, I take some shorts and a hoodie and change. I walk to the bathroom and remove the make-up I had on. I hop into my bed and Gracie jumps into my lap.

"Good night Gracie!" I say giving the British shorthair a kiss. I close my eyes and immediately fall asleep.

***

I wake up by my phone ringing. It's my alarm, I turn it off and hop out of my bed, put on my work clothes and do my make-up and put my hair in a ponytail, I take some bread and put on my shoes, when I opened the door I remembered that one thing again... I don't have a job anymore... god how stupid can I be. I walk back inside put all my things down and go to the bathroom to put my shorts and hoodie back on, and remove my make-up.

When I walk out of the bathroom I hear my phone ringing. Someone's calling me? It's 8 am... I decided to pick up.

"Hey sis how you doing?" The voice said... The voice I haven't heard in years...

**A/N: Short chapter but y'all really should watch Hamilton, I have watched it like 3 times... don't ask why... BUT WATCH IT!"

Words: 836