15: Lasagna

We have been playing for another 2 hours until bedwars was getting boring.

"Anyone in for some streaming later today? I'm planning on streaming some jackbox." Karl says.

"Sounds like fun to me." I say and Dream and George agree on streaming with him.

"Alright! Quackity, Tommy and Wilbur will be playing too! We will be playing at 5 pm EDT."

"You really want George and I to stay up that late. That's like..... 10 pm here!" I say complaining.

"Well, you guys decided to live in England, not our fault." Karl sats giggling.

"I kinda got used to staying up late 'cause of Clay." George says.

"You know what, you're just a huge simp for Clay, you got nothing to say." I say in a mad tone that I couldn't keep for long cause I needed to laugh by saying 'simp'. I received a giggle from Karl, a wheeze from Dream and an angry George. "But I gotta go now it's 5 pm and I'm craving lasagna." 

"Give me some lasagna as well please." George says.

"Come and get it you lazy fvck." I say.

"I don't have my license, come bring it."

"BRO YOU'RE LIKE 24 OR SOMETHING AND DON'T HAVE YOUR LICENSE?! THE FVCK DUDE and no I'm not riding 2 bloody hours to London." I say, I hear a lot of laughter in the call. "But now I'm going because I want lasagna."

"Alright, goodbye Y/N!" Karl says his goodbye and so does George and Clay, I say my goodbye and leave the vc.

"I don't have the patience to make my own lasagna... Can you order lasagna?" I say talking to myself and open the Uber Eats app, I scroll for like 10 minutes till I see a place that sells lasagna. "YOOO! POG?!" I scream and order it immediately, must take like 25 minutes to get here I think. I decided it would be fun to call Niki, I turn my phone on and go to the face time app, I then click the call button next to Niki her name

"Oh hello Y/N! What's up?" She says when she answers the call. It looks like she was doing her make-up.

"Hello Niki! I'm just bored so I decided to call you, are you doing anything right now?" I ask her just to make sure I'm not disturbing her.

"I'm just setting some things up for my stream! I'm gonna stream some Minecraft, do you wanna join?"

"I don't really have anything to do till 10 pm so sure!"

"Sounds like a plan! I'll call you in 10 minutes on discord! See ya!" She says and smiles, she hangs up after.

"Well now what... I guess I can look in my closet for a new outfit." I say talking to myself. I walk to my closet and pick out a new outfit, beige baggy jeans and a white strapless crop top. I look cute, I guess? 5 minutes left, what do I do now? I guess I can do my make-up. I go to my bathroom and open the drawer with my make-up, I take my eyeliner and do an attempt at making a wing. "I mean it doesn't look bad." I say when I look at my masterpiece. I then get a call from Niki.

"Hi Y/N! I'm about to start my stream, are you ready?"

"Hello! Yes I'm ready just need to start my pc, I will join the call again shortly!" 

"Alright talk to you soonly!" I clean up everything from the counter and go to my PC to start it up, when my PC is started I open up Discord to see Niki still in the call but deafened, she must be talking to her chat. I join her call, mute myself and open up Instagram on my phone, Alice posted something, I, of course, like it and spam a few emojis and comment 'Who is that? That's my hot best friend!'. When I decide to go to another post, Niki undeafens.

"Hey Y/N! Are you there?" The soft voice says.

"Ah hello, Niki! I'm here, ready to get started?" I say and we get started on playing on a creative world, then my door buzzer ring. "Wait one second my lasagna is here!" I say to Niki and chat. I set down my headphones and was ready to run to the little phone thing until I fell. "JESUS FVCKING CHRIST." I stand up and go to answer the door.

"Food for Y/N L/N?" The delivery guy says.

"That's me!" I say and open the door for him. When I wait in front of my door I feel something dripping. I have a bloody nose as if it could be any worse. 

*Ding dong*

I open my door to see the man with my lasagna. He was around my age, not much taller than me, with grey eyes, nice fluffy brown hair and a nice smile.

"One las- Wait are you okay? You have a bloody nose!"

"Yeah I'm fine, just fell on my way to the door, don't worry. Now give me my lasagna!" I say and grab it out of his hands and throw the door causing it to close, I walk back to my streaming room and put on my headphones. "Ello, I'm back."

"Hey, are you okay? I heard a bang when you went to get your food."

"Yeah, just a bloody nose but I have some tissues on my desk, so no need to worry." I hear a sigh from her microphone and I chuckle.

"You're so dumb Y/N." She says and laughs.

***

"Well isn't the house nice!" Niki says as she looks at the bi themed house.

"Very! It has been 2 hours, wow!" 

"Well, it looks like it's a good time to end stream!" She says and deafens, after around 5 minutes she undeafens again. "So Y/N, what are you doing at 10 pm? You said you needed to go then." She says and puts on her camera, so do I.

"Oh, I'm going to stream with Karl, Dream, George and more!"

"Sounds like you are streaming with some big people! Proud of you!" She says and smiles at me.

"What can I say, I'm becoming a big streamer!" I say and return my smile.

**A/N: Help I have like 7 tests this week, so this chapter is a little rushed, sorry! Drink some water for me :D! Btw sorry I you don't like lasagna, but I love lasagna yk.** 

Words: 1086