20: Date

I wake up hearing mask sus remix loud.

"WAKE THE FVCK UP Y/N!" Alice screams and jumps on my bed.

"Jesus, what time is it-" I ask her opening my eyes.

"Like 8 am or something, I don't know." She says and turns on her phone to look at the time. "8.22 am."

"Why are you waking me up so early?" I say whining.

"Because you have a date today with Niki Nihachu~" She says in a teasing tone.

"Oh shut it." I say and stand up. "I'm going to take a shower." I slowly walk to the bathroom and lock the door. I turn on my playlist and the shower, and I hop into the shower vibing to Pebble Brain

***

I walk out of the bathroom seeing some clothes on my bed, Alice must have put them there. I look at the outfit and I see it is the same outfit as what I wore on the Love or Host but instead of a white top a black top, I put it on because it is a pretty decent outfit.

When I have the outfit on I walk to my kitchen to get some cereal.

"Ah! Look at you! You are wearing THE Love or Host outfit!" Alice says pointing at my outfit.

"You laid it down on my bed so why not?"

"Oh yeah, I forgot that..." Alice says chuckling.

"Anyways I haven't asked you, but how is your love life?" I ask Alice.

"Well... I met this guy in the park a few days ago, he is so nice! His name is Ollie! We have the same interests and we are going to hang out tomorrow!" Alice says excitedly.

"Hangout? You sure not a date?" I say teasing her.

"Oh fvck off."

"Alright, alright! Sorry!" I say and walk to the living room. I thought if I should message Niki she needed to look okay because we are going to a fancy restaurant, I decided to do it.

Flower girl <3

Y/n

Hellooo! Can't wait to see you later today! Make sure to look good we are going to a nice restaurant!

Not saying that you never look nice... haha...

It only took a few moments before she replied to my text.

Flower girl <3

Damn... Hits :(

Kidding haha

I will make sure to look extra today :D See ya later today!

I smiled at the text and turned off my phone, it's time to watch some cartoons right now!

***

Alright, fvck it's 3.30 pm and I am nervous, like very nervous...

"Aliceeeeee"

"Y/nnnnnn"

"I'm nervous, also why are you eating my biscuits, those are mine!" I say and take the box of biscuits.

"Nawh dude, I like those, but just be yourself! You can do this!" She says.

"Helps a lot, but I'm going to get my things and head out. Make sure to lock my apartment when you leave." I say and went to get a handbag.