《Soviet Union.》

I've been wanting to make this for a while but never actually did so let's do this.

Soviet wouldn't be a good mother. Maybe towards Russia, but I doubt she would actually help her if she were hurt and give her barely any food regardless if she "liked" her or not. And I want to get into some stuff that the Soviet Union did that brought me to this conclusion. 

1. the Labor Camps.

The Soviet Union had sent over 18million of their people into the Soviet Gulag System. Gulag at its most horrible was a system of hundreds of labor camps and could have a good 100,000 people each. Kolyma became a huge area for these labor camps and thousands of people died just on the way there. The people forced into these camps had to work on large-scale construction, mining, and industrial projects and had no safety equipment to help them through it. Not to mention that many of the people would cut their hands with axes or place their arms in a wood stove to avoid working there. If they didn't complete their day's task they would receive less food and keep in mind food was already extremely tight and the weather there was brutal a lot of the time. Many workers died from exhaustion, while others were physically assaulted or shot by camp guards. Doesn't seem pleasant, huh? Well, it wasn't, and this stuff is often ignored.

2. Cannibal Island was a thing.

While I was doing my research about the Soviet Union I had come across this. Cannibal Island was a place where prisoners [of which Stalin rounded up during the 1930s] would go without food or shelter for weeks. Within the first 4 weeks, 4,000 people died. What do you think the other 2,000 people did? They ate the dead people and even killed others to gain more food for themselves. Yup. Think about that for a moment. Well, don't think about an image because I would feel bad for you guys, but think about the actions Stalin had caused.

3. Stalin had killed a bunch of Polish Military Officers.

Yes, he didn't do this during WW2. After the Nazis had invaded Poland, we all know the Soviet Union had as well. We all know that the Soviet Union had imprisoned and tortured the Polish, although you probably hadn't heard that in Smolensk, Russia, 6 Graves were containing thousand of Polish bodies, most of which being Military Officers[these were discovered by the Germans], and the Germans came to the concluding a massacre had gone on. This is called the Katyn Massacre. Over 22 thousand Polish People were killed by the Soviet Union due to that.

4. People were considered "Mentally Ill" if they didn't believe in communism.

"Sluggish Schizophrenia" was what the Soviets called the illness known as "not liking communism." As a treatment, those who had this so-called "Sluggish Schizophrenia" were out on high doses of antipsychotic drugs to try and cure them.

5. They had out down the Hungarian Revolution.

Instead of trying to resolve the solution thoughtfully, The Soviet Union just brought tanks to Budapest and killed over 2,500 people along with making 200,000 people flee and run away. Some way to resolve things.

6. They took away everything Ukraine had.

I feel like this is never talked about, at all, but in 1928, the Holodomor happened. What is the Holodomor you may ask? Well, I shall tell you. The Holodomor was a combination of a severe drought, chaotic implementation of forced collectivization of farms, and the food requisition program carried out by the Soviet authorities. It killed over 4 million people in the process and caused much starvation in Kazakhstan and Russia. Not to mentioned, they took away everything Ukraine had. They forced farmers to give up their land, livestock, and all their equipment. The Soviets had created Military Boundaries to make sure no food would be entering Ukrainian homes. Within a sound of a year, 30,000 Ukrainians were dying each day due to the starvation caused by the Soviet Union. The worst part was the fact they exported so much grain out of Ukraine and just went "Yeah, Ukraine is cool." to the rest of the world.

6. "Can I make an ape-human hybrid using your chimps?"

"No."

7.  They violated Human Rights.

During the Battle of Berlin when the Soviet Troops were marching through Berlin they had assaulted Female Germans and who tried protecting themselves. They had claimed the German Troops were assaulting Russian Women for years and it was just payback for their actions so they found it acceptable, however, due to the Soviet assault some German women tried to commit suicide and even killed their children to avoid them getting killed by the Russians. Some German Woman would even sacrifice themselves to some Russian Soldiers so they wouldn't be a victim of somebody else.

8. Mental Health was a no-go.

When Chernobyl happened, hundreds of thousands of people were relocated to another area which traumatized many and sent many kids to school to be bullied. Those who were pregnant and already mothers who had to clean up the mess of Chernobyl were told to have suffered major long-term mental health issues. The Liquidators after cleaning had a high suicide rate along with self-harm and attempts of suicide.

9. Pregnant Women had done awful choices.

After Chernobyl, pregnant women were tricked or forced into ending their pregnancies. They had encouraged 100,000 to 200,000 women to end their pregnancy by saying their children would be born with severe birth defects. They had also forced women into abortions and order those around Chernobyl to have their children be born early. Those babies who survived were disposed of.

So, in conclusion; I doubt Soviet would be a good mother towards her kids and those 9 things above are my reason why. Except for that Ape one. That has nothing to do with why I think she would be a bad mother I just added it because I felt like it.

Spoiler; it failed miserably.