| The British Empire was NOT just USA, Canada, Australia, and NZ |

I don't know if I've ever formally talked about this so here it is.

Y'all need to stop with the "America, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand are Britain's biological children" thing or be more open to the concept of those 4 aren't the only countries Britain colonized in its reign because it's really inaccurate. 

First things first; Canada wasn't even apart of the British Empire. Well, parts of it wasn't. What's now called Newfoundland used to have settlements of both French and English peoples, England settling more on the Eastern Side and France was on the southern. The Treaty of Utrecht signed in 1713 gave Newfoundland and a bunch of other territories from Canada over to the British, but reguardless, most of it was a French Colony prior to the treaty and still remained mainly a french Colony. It was called Nouvelle France ("New France"). Why are they even depicted as Britain's children when historically, it wasn't even fully its colony? Do you split Canada into 2 so half goes with UK and half goes with France? 'Cause let me tell you, UK & France would not willingly pop out a child together, or agree to coparent it.

Second; modern US was also not just a British Colony, but rather Spainish, and French (Louisiana Purchase territories) too, so modern US wouldnt have just Britain as his biological parent. I mean, hypothetically you could split each section of the US into different people who each come from different people. (Such as Louisiana could be related to France, Nueva España could be related to Spain, 13 colonizes to Britain, Hawai'i to its Kingdom, Alaska to Russian Empire, you get it), but how do States play a role in that then? Do you just personify Hawai'i & Alaska because they're so different? But then again, every state is full of different ethnic backgrounds. Like Rhode Island has a large population of Portuguese & Brazilian people, New Hampshire is home to quite a few Irish and French peoples, Arizona has a decent amount of Native Americans. How do you represent those people?

And on another episode of: where in the world is africa? I ask why you don't make the African & other Oceanian & American nations related to UK or anybody else. You people are aware theres more colonies than those 4, right? You are aware Britain caused suffering internationally in Africa, Central America, Caribbean, Oceania, Asia, even Europe too, right?

 You people are aware theres more colonies than those 4, right? You are aware Britain caused suffering internationally in Africa, Central America, Caribbean, Oceania, Asia, even Europe too, right?

Look at all those nations! You all really choose FOUR out of FIFTY SEVEN?! 

Where are the others??? Where is Barbados? Ireland? Burma? Where are they?? Do they not exist? Where is South Africa? New Guinea? FIJI? WHERE IS FIJI?!?

I might come off as mean but it honestly pisses me off how you people chose literally 4 nations when there's 53 other neglected ones. If it's "too hard" to pay attention to all of them, trust me, I understand, but it doesn't mean you shouldn't try. It doesn't mean they should be neglected.