| Inaccurate/disrespectful Ships [OLD] |

[edited as of 24/5/21]

Disclaimer; read the latest ; https://www.wattpad.com/1132009124-let%27s-discuss-things-about-the-countryhumans instead, s'il te plaît! Once again I find some of these comments really important and don't want them to be lost!

⇾South Korea × Japan (or North Korea x Japan)

⇾Empire of Japan × Korean Empire

History lesson; Japan invaded Korea in the 1590's as well. They had a war called the Injin war. In 1592 Japan invaded Korea and it is called the Imjin invasion. They trucked in 1596 only for Japan to invade them again a year later which is called the Chongyu War. In 1910, the Japan Empire attacked Korea again until 1945. During that time, Japan forced the Koreans to not speak Korean, raped them and tried wiping out all korean culture. Korea had a movement on March 1st of 1919 for indepence from Japan, which sadly failed. Nobody seems to think about the fact on how Korea doesnt forgive Japan either. And I believe they refuse to admit war crimes towards each other. While North Korea and Japan has discussed making a diplomatic relationship, South Korea and Japan are still pointing fingers at each other and blaming each other for things. According to the BBC news article, "At the centre is South Korea's demands that Japan pay what they consider to be appropriate reparations for atrocities committed during the Japanese occupation of the Korean peninsula from 1910 to 1945, particularly the use of forced labour." So they haven't forgiven them, and at this point, it isnt going to happen.

⇾South Korea × North Korea

The Korean War happened through 1950-1953 between the two Korea's, hence the "Korean Warz". More than 5 million people died during that time, and it just seemed like a tug-of-war agaist the two and the prize was "who would get full control over korea." The war is technically not over because the two countries refused to sign anything officially ending it. North Korea also blew up South Korea's Yeonpyeong Island, killing 4 people and injuring 19 others. Then they blew up the Liaison Office. An office meant to discuss how to reunite Korea. So they were doing good then North blew stuff up which sent their relationship back. They arent on the best of terms. According to history.com, "The Korean conflict is an ongoing conflict based on the division of Korea between North Korea (Democratic People's Republic of Korea) and South Korea (Republic of Korea), both of which claim to be the sole legitimate government of all of Korea."

⇾Third Reich × Soviet Union

Third Reich backstabbed The Soviet Union in 1941 and invaded them to try and kill not only their Jewish population but expand nazism. They hated each other after that and the Soviets fought agaist them. The nazi's actions cant be denied. What they did was awful, and can't be undone. They killed millions of innocent people just because of religion. However, the Soviets actions cant br let go either. They both attacked Poland, dividing the country between them and killin their people. It isn't something you throw away like that.

⇾America × North Korea

⇾America × China

Much like Mexico and America, North Korea, China and America don't have a good relationship, "Currently, the United States and China have mutual political, economic, and security interests, such as the proliferation of nuclear weapons, but there are unresolved concerns relating to the role of democracy in government in China and human rights in China." During the Korean War, America was agaist both North Korea and China trying to defend South Korea, and they ended up bombing each others sides a lot. Not to mention the US has prohibited the use of their passports to North Korea "arguing that U.S. citizens have been subject to arrest and long-term detention for actions that would not otherwise be a cause for arrest in the United States or other countries." And, " United States released a travel warning to United States citizens, warning would-be visitors of previous encounters and dangers in North Korea." So if that doesnt change your mind, so be it, but it is not aloud here. [I do not remember where I got this information from]