『 Some People's Headcanons 』

Okay, well, here is what I mean because I know the title makes it seem like I'm bashing other for no reason but this is what I mean by that;

If Russian Empire is the mother of USSR, which is typically how people represent it.

America and Russian Empire have a child or America adopts a child from the Russian Empire (Alaska typically, sometimes referred to as Russian America, though since that's what it was during the exchange)

USSR is the father of Russia,

Yet if the person who has this headcanon makes Russia and America a couple then... yeah, its just weird. Imagine the same person who had a child with your grandmother is back to date you–actually, don't even go there.

☁️ 

And Neko Nazi. 

Hitler had a fear of cats.

And this is Third Reich you're making a cat.

Like, some common sense. For one, why make a country who's responsible for millions of innocent deaths a cat, there's no logical reason to, and is the leader of the nation had a fear of cats image how terrified he'd be of his own representive. He'd probably kick him out and get a new one lmao

☁️ 

Some people make North Korea afraid of bombs. I personally don't see how this would make sense—there's a difference between wanting to break inaccurate stereotypes by doing something unique and down-right ignoring an important quality of a country to do something unique. In this case, North Korea is heavily revolved around the ideas of missiles and bombs. They're no stranger to it, its no stranger to the world because the DPRK makes headlines quite often for setting off missiles above their neighbouring countries. They never really were strangers to it since they were introduced to bombs prior to independence when Imperial Japan was nuked, and they continue to express their love for that sort of stuff through their announcements about creating more and consistent testings. Even their history (as I'd mentioned a little before) is heavily missile based, in both terms they create, and abuse the power of bombs (and having ties with/supporting nations with nuclear weapons, such as Russia, China, and India) and even had been bombed in the past. They even did a missle test as recent as 2023. The concept of North Korea having a phobia of it is bizarre to me?

Even if North Korea represents its people, which I see people make this claim very very often and I have no issues with it, wouldn't they just be used to it? Possibly even tired of hearing about it? Or do they fear missles too and that's where this comes from? For those who do this, I'd love for you to drop some sources on how North Koreans feel on missles and testings, because I haven't been able to find any and I'm pretty curious about it.

One thing I also want to point out is during the Korean War where North Korea was bombed heavily in an attempt to defeat them. Taking that into consideration, I can see the point of view North Korea would be traumatised and knowing how their nation is now, understanding he cannot risk taking another bomb to his nation therefore fearing it happening it again. I'm open to that idea, however I'd like to hear how you intertwine that with their relation with nuclear weapons now. Did they overcome their fear by becoming more revolved around nuclear weapons? Did they improve as their nation did? Do they secretly fear missles and just don't say anything? How do you do it?

It's hard to intertwin a country's history with their modern selves because of how different they may be, so I am curious about how some people do it or whether they do it at all (excluding some historical events or excluding some modern events so they don't overshadow specific events in a particular era.)