Chapter 1

~Alicia's POV~
(Dream)

I was in an old looking mansion walking up the stairs cautiously. I heard people whispering so I walked a little closer so I could hear better.

"Maybe we should try to do it without the boy and the girl," a rat looking man said.

"NO! It has to be done with them. It can not be done without them."

I looked around the room to see two figures in the shadows, a rat looking man on his knees in front of a chair, and another man I didn't recognize.

I then heard a slithering sound on the ground and I looked to see a giant python.

My eyes widened in horror and I backed away. The snake then began to speak to whoever was in the chair in a language I couldn't understand.

The person in the chair then said "Nagini had just told me the old muggle caretaker is listening to every word we ate saying right outside the door."

One of the figures moved out of the shadows to show a tall boy with black hair and dark eyes.

"Trevor be careful. You don't want that filth all over you," a female voice rang out.

"I know Maria."

"Step out of the way son so I can give our first a proper greeting."

The boy named Trevor moved out the way and a green light came towards me.
(End of dream)

I woke with a start confused.

Was I in someone else's mind? Who was that man? Who was that boy? Who was that girl who spoke? And most curiously, who was in the chair?

I went down the stairs in my father's home wanting some milk so I can attempt to get some sleep.

I then heard whispering downstairs.

"Are you sure Lucius?" my father's voice rang through the halls.

"Yes. The girl looks just her. More than Alicia does." I heard Lucius say.

"Quiet. She may be awake. What about the boy?"

"He looks like him except his eyes. They are hers."

"I hope you know she isn't going over there because of them."

"I know Severus. I know."

"Alright. You should go. Alicia is awake."

Damn it. I was caught. Those four months of Occlumency didn't help me one bit.

I heard a popping sound and I assumed Lucius was gone.

I stepped down the last few steps and crossed my arms.

"What was that about?" I asked.

"It's nothing." My father said trying to dismiss it.

"Really? Then who looks like her more than I do. Who is the chick your even talking about?"

He sighed. "You may want to sit down."

I took a seat in my usual chair by the window and nodded my head towards him so he can continue.

"Your mother was found and taken to Azkaban ten months after the Dark Lord was destroyed. When she was found by the ministry, there were two children. One boy and one girl. The ministry decided it was best if they were sent off somewhere else. They are your mother's children."

I froze knowing I
I had a brother and a sister.

"Just recently the people they were staying at were killed. The children were gone. The ministry asked Lucius to take them once they found them in a small muggle town. They are at Malfoy Manor right now."

I swallowed the lump in my throat and asked "what are their names?"

"Alicia I-"

"WHAT ARE THEIR BLOODY NAMES!?" I yelled.

He signed "Trevor and Maria."

I heard a crashing sound and I jumped to see the glass broke behind me.

They are real. The two people in my dream.

I felt something cool touch my arm and I looked to see my father wiping up blood.

"I didn't think that would happen."

"What would you think would happen if you've been dreaming of two kids not knowing you were related to them."

He looked at me startled and said "What?"

I told him about the dream I had and he froze not saying anything.

"I'm going to Malfoy Manor." I said standing up.

"Alicia no!" My father said grabbing my arm.

"Why? They are going to Hogwarts. I'm gonna see them anyways."

He sighed and we disapparated.