Chapter 7

~Alicia's POV~

When we got to Hogwarts, I made sure to grab Draco's and Pansy's hand and drug them to the nearest carriage.

"Really Alicia? All this just so the Knight twins don't sit with us on the way up there?" I heard Pansy say.

"That would be the point yes."

We hopped in and the carriage began to move. Once we got there, Peeves was throwing water balloons at everyone in sight. I muttered "prtoego maxima" and all three of us went on our way to the Slytherin side completely dry and I had Pansy and Draco sit next to me.

Luckily the twins had to be sorted so they wouldn't be near me.

The sorting began a thirty minutes later and the first years would go first and then finally the twins.

Once the twins came up I saw Pansy get her five galleons ready.

I smiled and leaned over saying "you know your going to lose don't you."

She smiled and said "no. This is for just in case."

I laughed and watched the twins get sorted silently hoping they would not be in Slytherin.

Trevor's name was called and I crossed my fingers.

It took about a minute or two before the sorting hat finally said "SLYTHERIN!"

I gulped knowing that Maria was going to be in my house.

I held my hand out getting ready to feel the cool metal of my future in hell.

It took Maria five minutes to get sorted until the sorting hat finally said "SLYTHERIN!"

I heard Pansy scoff and she put the money in my hands. I looked down at the twins to see Trevor looking at me knowing I made a bet on him and Maria.

Dinner started and I got up and left the Great Hall not wanting to be there.

I ran into my father's dorms and slammed the door and leaned against it.

I felt tears come down my eyes feeling scared and pissed that they are here. Something bad was going to happen. I just know it.

I went to grab a book when I began to feel dizzy and I collapsed to the ground.

(Vision)

It was dark and I couldn't see.

The darkness then lifted and I saw I was in that mansion again. This time I was in the room with Wormtail. I looked down to see I was tied up.

The same man I saw before came around and was carrying a bundle.

I tried to see what it was but I couldn't get a good look because of the ropes that held me.

Once the man moved I got a better look at what was in the bundle. I couldn't tell what it was. Whatever it was, it looked like it was dyeing.

(End of Vision)

I looked around to see I was in my father's dorms still. I brushed myself off and grabbed a book about advanced potions and began reading.

Once I got to the third chapter, my father walked in the door. I closed the book and waited for him to speak.

"What happened?" He finally said.

"Nothing." I said opening the book again to continue reading.

My father snatched the book from me and said "you wouldn't have ran out of the Great Hall over nothing Alicia."

I stayed silent and I began to feel that someone was in my mind.

I grew angry and said "STOP!"

He looked at me concerned and he got to my level.

"Was that the whole vision?" He asked.

I nodded and he sighed.

"There may be someone who may know what that thing was that was bundled up." He said as he got up and began pacing.

"I swear if you say one of the Knight twins or whatever their bloody last name is-"

"You can't tell?" He asked interrupting me while starring at me I'm disbelief.

"What do you mean I can't tell? You're sounding like Trevor now." I said getting frustrated.

"The way Trevor looks. He doesn't remind you of anyone?"

"I haven't gotten a good look at him. I'm too busy trying to stay away from him."

"Well you need to. You'll figure out their last name."

"Why is it so hard to just tell me?"

"Because I can't be the one telling you everything. You're a smart girl. You can figure it out."

"Alright fine. Now can I please have my book back."

"I guess. I thought you may want to know what Dumbledore said."

"Alright tell me. And then hand me the book please."

"There won't be any Quidditch this year because of the Triwizard Tournament. It's a very dangerous tournament that allows three wizards to compete. You would simply put your name in the Goblet of Fire and it will choose who will compete. This year Hogwarts is hosting the event so Durmstrang and Beauxbatons will be coming here. Only children at the age of 17 and above can compete so don't get any ideas."

"I'm not wanting to."

"Good. There will also be a Yule Ball. Dumbledore wants live music and he's hosting a singing competition."

"Oh no. I know where you're going with this." I said getting up.

"Why not? You can sing."

"The whole school would be watching."

"So? You can do it. You're good. It's just a competition anyways. Its no big deal. Its not like the students are voting."

I raised an eyebrow and he said "alright so the students are voting."

"I'm not competing." I said going to my room.

"Alright. I was only suggesting it."

"I know. Goodnight father."

"Goodnight Alicia."