Chapter 23

~Alicia's POV~

I sneak up to DJ and I lightly tap his shoulder so I could get his attention.

I go up to his ear and say "when its my go, play Panda."

He nodded and I left.

Me and Blaise had a disagreement on what to sing so I thought I should let him get the glory since I'm already a champion.

"So what song did you choose?"

"You will see when YOU go out there."

"Don't you mean we?"

"Nope."

"Alicia. What did you do?"

"Just go with it."

"OK?"

"Trust me."

"I do."

The last group got done and I pushed Blaise out there and the song started playing.

Blaise looked to me and smirked and I ran into the crowd after waving.

I saw Cedric leaving without Cho so I followed behind him. Once I figured we were alone I yelled for him.

"Cedric!"

He turned to me and looked confused.

"Yes?"

"I know you don't know me and everything. And I know I'm a Slytherin and your a Hufflepuff but I was wondering if we could be friends? You know since we are in the tournament together and all, I don't see why we can't."

"Sure."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Like you said we are going to be seeing a lot of each other so why not."

"Great. Thanks. I should go."

"OK. Bye."

"Bye."

He turned and left and I turned around to see Trevor.

"Cute. A Hufflepuff as a friend. What will Draco say to this?"

"Leave him out of it Riddle." I said as I glared at him angrily.

"I could listen to you if you hadn't almost punched me in the face after your little boyfriend. Do you really think you can protect Cedric Diggory from my father?"

"If I try hard enough yes I can."

"You can't. Your not strong enough. Even if you were, you would be stupid to do so. You will lose the people you love if you do."

"I know this Riddle."

"Good. My father wanted me to tell you that once he sees you, you won't be returning to Hogwarts until your father comes to him."

"What?"

"Your being held hostage for your father. Just a warning."

"As long as Cedric is safe and Harry too I'll go along with this."

"Protecting the enemy. Not smart."

He walked by me and I ran to my father's dorm. He looked up from his paperwork and gave me a confused look.

"Alicia? What are you doing here?"

"You have to go to him when he calls." Tears fell down my eyes when I said this.

"What?"

"You-Know-Who. You have to go to him when he calls you have to."

"Alicia I don't understand. What is going on?"

"He's keeping me there until you go to him!"

His face fell and he froze in his chair.

He swallowed and said "when?"

"Whenever I see him. I don't know when that is. But I have a feeling its part of the vision."

"OK. Stay calm. Did you talk to Cedric?"

"Yes. He said we can be friends."

"Good."

"But Trevor was there when I did this."

"That's not good. He could tell the Dark Lord that your trying to save him."

"This is Trevor Riddle we are talking about. Of course he is going to talk to his father."

"Ok. I will talk to Dumbledore about this. You get some rest."

"Yes father." I sighed.

I walked into my room and changed into my PJs. I braided my hair and wiped off all my makeup. I plugged in my iPod into my speakers and in its charger pressing shuffle. I played down and stared at the ceiling until I finally passed out.