Chapter 8

~Alicia's POV~

I woke up early and saw my schedule by my bed. I quickly got ready and put the books I would need until lunch in my bag and left to the Great Hall for breakfast.

I was starving so I made a large plate of eggs, bacon, grits, and a biscuit. I finished once I saw Trevor walk in and I decided to listen to what my father said.

His hair was went to the top of his ears and it was black. He was tall and slim and he walked like he had something important to do. He sat across from me with a smirk on his face.

"In case you have forgotten, I am your brother Alicia. And I thought you were with Draco?"

I glared at him and said "I wasn't checking you out Knight. I was trying to figure out who you are."

"Well did you?"

"Not yet."

"Keep looking you'll figure it out."

"Whatever. I have class." I said as I got up to leave.

I looked at my schedule to see I had History of Magic.

Good my most boring classis first. Weird thing is I stay up through the whole class so I have no choice but to pay attention.

I began walking again and I ran into someone. I looked up to see Harry.

"Sorry Harry. Didn't see you there."

"Its fine."

A thought crossed my mind and I asked him "what were you going to say on the train?"

"What?" He asked confused.

"You know. Before Maria came in."

"Oh that right." He looked past me and said "I'll tell you later."

I turned and saw Trevor coming towards us. I turned to Harry and nodded and he walked past me.

Trevor caught up to me and asked "what happened there?"

"Why do you care?" I asked frustrated.

"I have to. Now tell me."

"No."

He pushed me against the wall and said "you're trying my patience Alicia."

I looked in his eyes and saw a hint of red in them. "It was nothing."

They got redder and he pulled his wand out and put it to my neck. "I'm going to ask you once more. Why were you talking to Potter?"

I glared daggers at him and said "if you think I'm trying to ruin whatever you and your bloody sister are doing, you are mistaken. Now let go of me I have class to go to."

He sneered at me and let me go and said "I'll get it out of you one day Alicia."

"We will see about that." I said and walked to my history of Magic class.