Chapter 31

A/N

I know you have noticed I used He and You-Know-Who a lot in the previous chapter. I will let you know that Alicia is one of the witches that doesn't like to say his name so whenever you see HE or HIM she's really talking about Voldemort. Anyways onto the next chapter in her father's POV.

~Severus's POV~

I was waiting for the last task to end when my left arm started burning.

I clenched my fist and bit the inside of my lip to keep from groaning in pain.

He is back and Alicia may be with him.

"Severus. You have to stay a little while longer." Dumbledore whispered.

"He could make her Death Eater by then I don't want to take that chance." I whispered back.

"Severus please I implore you to see reason. If you stay you will show you are loyal to me and then you will leave and tell him everything. It's the only way to save your life and not risk hers."

I sighed and said "How long?"

"2 hours is all I'm asking."

"I swear if she has the Dark Mark on her arm or if she's been tortured in any way possible I'm holding you responsible."

"And I shall take it. But for now you must wait."

~Alicia's POV~

They locked me in a room and told me to wait here until my father arrived.

I just stood there silently until they shut the door. I paced for a while after giving up and I just layed there on the bed.

Tears stung my eyes as I remembered what just happened.

He's back. He's alive.

I already knew my mother was going to be out of Azkaban soon and I really didn't want to see her.

I waited for what seemed like hours when the door opened.

I looked over and I saw my father.

I got up and ran to him with tears streaming down my face.

"It's alright I'm here." He said in a comforting way.

I heard footsteps and I saw HIM.

"You may go Severus. And I'm looking forward to seeing more of you Alicia."

I gulped and held on tight to my father as we apparated back home, waiting for this dreadful summer to be over and done with.

A/N

I know it's short but I ran out of ideas so I'm ending it here. The first chapter will be updated asap. Love yall and thanks for yalls supporting comments and votes!!