Chapter 30

~Alicia's POV~

I watched as he examined his new body and looked at Wormtail. 

"My wand."

Wormtail bowed and presented You-Know-Who's wand.

He came up to me and used his wand to tilt my chin up to look at him.

"You look just like your mother. And I heard you have her power."

"I'm nothing like her. She's a murderer. I don't even think about using the Unforgivable Curses."

"A feisty one. Your mother was the same way before she went dark. But you will be punished for talking back to me. Trevor. Let her go."

Trevor let me go and I got scared.

He dropped his wand from my chin but kept it pointing towards me.

"Crucio!"

All of a sudden it felt as if a million hot knives were slowly stabbing into me in every part of my body. I screamed amd screamed in pain but he wouldn't stop.

Finally after a while he stopped and left me catching my breath and he went towards Harry.

I was too weak to understand what he was saying to him.

Stars started forming around me and my head hurt.

I looked up in the sky and saw black clouds coming towards the ground. Once they landed people with black cloaks and skull masks formed.

I wanted to run away but I was to scared to move.

"Good evening my friends. 13 it's been and here you are answering my call as if it were only yesterday."

Everyone stayed silent so he continued.

"I consider myself disappointed. Not one or you have come searching for me."

He pulled off each of their masks whilr growling their names.

I was looking for one face in particular. My father's.

All the masks were taken off and none were my father's.

I looked down disappointed and upset.

"Awe. Is little Snape sad her daddy didn't show up?" I heard Trevor taunt in my ear.

I grew angry when he said that and kicked him as hard as I could.

His grip loosened and I slipped from him.

I stared at him angrily and threw him toward a grave stone.

"Inflamara!" I yelled and a ball of flame formed at my hands.

I went to go throw one at him but I heard You-Know-Who  yell "Crucio!"

I fell to the ground the fire balls extinguished as I fell screaming in pain.

Once it lifted I was panting and tears were coming down my face.

I got picked up and I faced Trevor.

"You forget sis. My father is back and he's alive and he will not hesitate to Crucio you."

"Thank you son. Now. As I was saying. When young Lily Potter died for her only son, she casted herself onto him. I could not touch him. But this is old magic. I can touch you. Now."

He placed one finger onto Harry's forehead and Harry screamed in pain.

Harry fell to the ground and You-Know-Who made him pick up his wand.

"I'm sure Dumbledore has taught you to duel yes? Good. First we bow."

He bowed but Harry didn't budge.

"Come Harry. Dumbledore wouldn't want you to forget your manners. I said bow."

He pointed his wand at Harry and Harry was forced to bow.

I felt so bad for Harry because I couldn't help him.

You-Know-Who crucioed Harry a few times until he shot a killing curse at him.

Harry ducked behind a grave stone and You-Know-Who screamed "Don't you hide from me Harry Potter. I want to be able to see you when I kill you. I want to see the lights leave your eyes."

Harry came out and said "have it your way then."

At the same time Harry cast Expelliarmus as You-Know-Who used the killing curse and both jets of lights collided with each other.

A few minutes later a gold bubble surrounded them and lifted them in the air.

Cedric, an old man, an old woman and Harry's parents came out of You-Know-Who's wand and went to Harry's side.

His parents talked to him but I couldn't hear what they were saying.

All of a sudden a bright light flashed and I was blind once it was gone I looked around and Harry was gone.

You-Know-Who screamed and I inwardly smiled.

Harry was safe. That's all I really cared about.