Chapter 29

~Alicia's POV~

"Cedric get to the cup and stay there. Do not move." I said checking my surroundings.

"Alicia? Are you ok?" Cedric asked.

I turned to him and said "this is the place."

He looked confused for a moment and I heard something snap and I see Trevor coming out of a tunnel.

"Hello Alicia." He said smirking.

"You bastard!" I yelled and I jumped at him hitting him with everything I had.

I got pinned to the ground and I was disappointed to see no damage.

I'm such a weakling. I should have used my wand.

"You shouldn't have done that. Now you will have to pay for that one. But first, let's watch my father return."

"Not on my watch."

I concentrated and pushed him back 10 feet.

I got up and smiled and turned to see Wormtail carrying a bundle.

"What the-" I started to say but then Cedric yelled "Who are you?"

"Kill the spare!" I heard another voice say.

"NO!" I yelled as I went to run to Cedric but I was grabbed from behind being held back.

Tears ran down my face as Cedric fell to the ground. Dead.

"Awe. Did your little friend die?" I heard Trevor sneer in my ear.

I felt my legs fail me as I collapsed onto the ground and I burst into tears.

I heard screaming but I didn't dare look up to see what happened.

I look up to see Wormtail with no hand go up to Harry and cut into his arm.

"NO! LEAVE HIM ALONE!" I yelled trying to break free of Trevor's grasp.

He ignored me and dropped three drops of Harry's blood into a cauldron and came straight to me.

I froze not knowing what he was going to do.

Trevor grabbed my left arm and held it out.

"Don't worry Snape. It will only hurt for a little while."

I saw another knife get pulled out and I try to get away so I wouldn't get cut.

"Don't make this hard for us. It will only make it worse for you."

I felt the cold tip touch my arm and I closed my eyes waiting for the pain.

I felt the tip dig into my arm and I screamed as I felt my blood pool over my arm.

I looked at my arm and back at the cauldron.

Nothing was happening for a while and I was hoping it would stay that way.

A few minutes later, the cauldron turned to smoke and something was forming. I stared in fear hoping it wasn't who I knew it was going to be.

A man with a bald head and white skin in a black cloak stood before me.

I started shaking and I didn't have the heart to run. I didn't want to fight anymore.

He turned to Harry and then at me. He smiled at me and his eyes were red and he had no nose there were just slits.

My jaw dropped slightly and I was frozen to the spot.

I wanted to scream but nothing would come out.

He was back.

You-Know-Who was back.