To Concern

So Pamela hasn't left her bed in three days.
She'd already called to take leave, so she was still in decent standing with her job.
She was just, so tired.

Her whole body hurt, she couldn't tell what was wrong with her. Carefully she sat up on the edge of her bed, her hair a knotted and curly mess.
Her eyes stung and she pressed them closed for a vain attempt for them to stop.

She felt something touch her hand and when she looked up it was a vine from one of her crawling plants. Pamela hadn't realised how long it had gotten,  it must have slipped out of its supports.

She gently caressed the waxy leaf and set it back on the wall support it had fallen off of.

Pamela must have been ignoring her plants for a while as they all had grown intensely and desperately needed to be pruned. 

She grimaced as she stood, her legs hurt from laying down for so long.

Pam made her way into the bathroom to pee and change her clothes.

She took of her shirt as it had begun to smell sour and she swiped on some deodorant.  She glanced wistfully at the shower before deciding that was too much for right now.

She grabbed a black tank top and stepped into some loose yoga pants that  where draped across the bathroom counter.

Not technically in pajamas anymore and not reeking of day three body odor, she felt slightly better.

She even applied some perfume. A little Chanel No.5.

Her stomach grumbled and she meandered into the kitchen hoping she could find something to eat.

She found some acceptable looking leftovers from a Chinese restaurant she had ordered from like a week ago. Pam stuck the takeout container into the microwave.

She almost missed the sound of her knob jiggling over the hum of the microwave. 

An icey wave of panic corsed through her. Fuck.

She knew break ins were bound to happen, she lived in Gotham for fucks sake. However she never anticipated being home for one.

Frantically she looked around for something, long since snapped out of her fog.

She pulled a long knife out of her knife block and held it close to her chest.

Her door swung open and her heart leapt into her throat. Jesus christ this was really happening.  Her cellphone was dead and in her bedroom, and she was stuck standing in her kitchen like a deer in the headlights.

"Red? Ya home?" The high pitched voice cut through the darkness and Pamela knew who it belonged to.

"Harley?" Her voice shook, as she stepped into her living room.

Harley was standing there and she had turned on the light. She was in an Arkham gaurd suit and was holding,  flowers?

"Whoa big knife there Red. You must be real happy to see me." Harley winked and shut the door with her foot.

Pamela felt her whole mind just short circuit for a moment.

She set the knife on the back of the couch. 

"What- how, what are you doing in my house?"

Harley clenched the flowers tighter. "I was worried about you. I really, really missed you Red."

Pamela shook her head. "You can't just- how did you get out? Of a maximum security hospital?"

Harley laughed, "Oh Pammy, you know my record. I was only in there because I wanted to be."

Pamela took a step closer to the blond who held the flowers out for her.

"Why?"

"Well. I stayed, because I like you. You're nice to me. You believe in me."

Harley stepped closer to her and Pam accepted the flowers. 
"I'm your Therapist, Harley. It's my job."

Harley pinched her face together and shook her head. "No no, I know you like me too Red. I can tell."

Pamela swallowed and clenched her hands tighter around the flowers.
"Harley-"

Harley was close enough to grab her, and that's what she did. "No, listen to me. I know you care about me. I've felt it. I need you Red."

Pamela couldn't ignore how tight Harley's fingers dug into her arm.
"I don't know what you want from me Harley,"

Harley smiled and Pam felt her breath catch in her throat when she brushed her hair from her face.
"Give me a chance, Pam please."

The blond woman was inches from her face and staring directly into her eyes. 

"I- Okay. Okay, Harley."