To Coverse.

"Harley, what do you do?" Pamela asked as she crossed her legs.

The blond tilted her head. "What do I do?"

Pamela nodded encouragingly, as it was their fourth session and she had just begun to talk to Harleen like a person; instead of dancing in metaphors and insults.

Harley bit her lip as she seemed lost in thought for a moment. "Well Red, I do a lot of things. I blow stuff up, relish in chaos and I do enjoy a good arson."

Pamela exhaled sharply through her nose.
"Back to being the crime princess, are we? Chaos as your mistress?"

Harley smiled. "Always, Red."

Pamela sighed. "Harley please, cut through the nonsense enough to answer one question, please?"

Harley blinked owlishly for just a moment before a shark like grin consumed her features. "You just had ta ask nicely."  Harley wiggled a bit in the straight jacket. "I like to draw, and play with animals. I enjoy playing with my one eyed dog." She paused for emphasised "He has three legs, three Red."

"Impressive, he gets around alright?" Pamela asked, a slight smile creeping on her lips.

"I suppose. He runs into a lot of things." Harley ran her teeth over her bottom lip. She must do that a lot, her lips were cracked and slightly bloody.

"How did you get him?" Pamela asked from behind her glasses.

Harley looked away. "Next question Red. I don't wanna talk about it." Her blue eyes turned into a glare. "What's a dog got to do with it anyway?"

Pamela could almost feel the sudden change in her demeanor. The dog was a weak spot. It was a pure thing in Harley's life. Pamela didn't want to push too hard today.

"Of course. Only making conversation, Harley." Pamela brushed off her skirt.

"I doubt that." Harley snarled. "Shrinks never just make fucking conversation."

Pamela arched a dark red eyebrow. "Do not take that tone with me Harleen." Pamela snapped, "I'm not going to allow that kind of behavior."

Harley had the audacity to look mildly scolded, only for a minute. "What are you gonna do Red?" The playful lit returned to her voice. "You gonna punish me?"

Pamela stood without a word, gathered her things and stepped out.

"Red wait- no come back-"