To Inquire

Pamela Isley now had at least one patient.  Her name was Harleen Quinzel. She only responded to Harley Quinn,  and she was a notorious criminal. 

A smart woman who was easily underestimated. Her file said she was known for a ditzy persona but she could be completely ruthless.

Pamela didn't doubt it.  Just from her mugshot alone she could tell there was something behind her eyes. A cruel intelligence.

She swirled the wine in her glass, the red liquid clinging to the sides of the glass before sliding down past her lips.
Her home was dimily lit as she sat reading her patient's file. Her attention was rapt as she read the crimes of Harley Quinn. The woman was as interesting as they come.
She had murdered her prodigy, The Joker, when he tried to unseat her from being the crime queen of Gotham. Harley Quinn did not take kindly to threats to her power.

Pamela saw how late it had become and stifled a yawn behind her hand. She glanced at the half empty wine bottle and decided it was enough for one night.

-  -  -

Pamela glared at the bright florescent lightning in her office. She turned them down. She made a mental note to purchase a lamp instead of using those horrible overheads.
She had already moved several things into her office, a few plants, her notes and books, as well as her comfortable office chair.
Pamela would not work with patients in her office, but rather in this cold integration style room.  It wasn't a nice room that she would work with her patient's in.

A small knock sounded on the door of her office.
"Come in!" She called to the person on the other side.

A meek looking woman with oily brown hair, stepped inside.
"Hello, Dr. Isley is it?

Pamela gave her a patient smile, "That would be me, how can I help you?"

"Dr. Arkham referred me to you- I was his PA, but he said you were new and may need one? I'm a good worker Dr. Isley, name it and I will get it done." The woman just exhaled, like she said all of that in the entirety of one breath. Pam sighed, annoyance had began to bubble in her chest, however it was not at this woman.

"What is your name?"

"Melody, but if you want you can just call me Mel."

Pamela smiled, "Nice to meet you Mel. Please, just give me a moment."

- -
A/N
The above is Melody, just with solid brown hair.