Daily (hourly)

It was a boring day in second period but it changed when Beomgyu's phone vibrated and he started texting the boy that now makes his day.

He chucked after a few minutes of texting, he sighed feeling relieved that he has someone that can make his mood change like Taehyun, wait, no he's a boy that doesn't mean anything to Beomgyu. Maybe a little bit, no.

"You and Kang seem to be texting quite a lot" Yeonjun said above his normal tone, flicking off small balls he made with pieces of his gum wrapper. Beomgyu looked around and glared at his friend "Can you not? There are so many crazy girls here that can hear you and do some shit to him" The black haired male snorted "Yeah I forgot he doesn't know it's you, he thinks it's his B hyung" he smiled teasingly.

Beomgyu's cheeks turned pink "Don't blush girls will see it and start thinking it's because of me or that model you said in your interview the other week" Yeonjun threw his jacket at his face as he grimaced at the thought everyone saying Beomgyu likes him when they're practically brothers "It's been a week since I said I'm into the blond model who's Taehyun?" he asked surprised it's been that long.

Taehyun is a model he has always admired and he even said it in an interview but of course the boy hasn't seen or heard about that. If he did he'd be dying from the embarrassment to be seen, he released ten magazines because he was jealous of Beomgyu.

Yeonjun shook his head "No it's been two and a half weeks. Two days since you two started texting but you do it every hour"

He clicked his tongue before adding "I'm surprised though because he has a busier schedule now" Beomgyu spun his head dropping his pen and putting his attentional his friend "How do you know"

Yeonjun smiled "Soobin was extremely kind and sent me a picture of Taehyun's schedule for this month" He thought about his work and is definitely proud.

"Since when are you two close?" Beomgyu asked feeling the laughter coming, to tease his dear brother "Since the day he saved me from those fans"

The younger nodded, impressed and thought it'll help him quite a bit "You thought ahead of me"

Yeonjun chuckled "He's gonna have a day off in case you wanted to do something with Taehyun in person"

Beomgyu leaned back on his chair and smiled "I have the perfect idea"

Soobin kept poking Taehyun's arm as he was texting Beomgyu "Taehyun Taehyun Taehyun Taehyun Taehyun Taehyun Ta-" "Shut your mouth before I shove the desk's leg down your throat" the older turned his chair to fully face Taehyun "Why are you mad?" he asked trying to look at what he was texting.

The other boy looked at him "Stop talking you're annoying" Soobin frowned "Are you mad because I keep bothering you when you're talking to your friend?"

Taehyun shook his head "My schedule is going to kill me"

Soobin motioned to keep going "I'm busy this whole month, it's packed and it'll be harder because I have school"

The boy put taller put down his mask and nodded "You didn't ask our manager to change it?" Taehyun shook his head, his thoughts full of what he'll be doing this week.

The older sighed "I'll help you with school work you focus on your schedule" Taehyun knows he's worried because he always has it the hardest in modeling.

Beomgyu and Yeonjun walked to their lockers not saying a word "Don't look at anyone, you know the drill" the black haired reminded. The youngest nodded and scoffed, he looks at a girl and automatically it means he likes her. It's how Beomgyu's life works, logic.

Yeonjun laughed at the many letters he got, Beomgyu rolled his eyes and took them to throw in the trash can by the front door. He honestly doesn't care if people see him throw out the letter because he wants them to see it so they'll stop but it's been years and no one does.

A girl ran to her group of friends squealing "Beomgyu and the weird kid are dating!"

Beomgyu whipped his head to look for the boy that is said to be his boyfriend "How the hell did that bitch get that conclusion?" Yeonjun asked through gritted teeth, the other shrugged not wanting to speak almost saying he's calm but he's panicking inside.

He's relieved that Taehyun wasn't around. But even so, there will be rumors and one thing Beomgyu doesn't want is to get him in one because of his stupidity, he'll have to fix it.

He wouldn't have a good time if the boy heard, Taehyun hates him enough for taking his light. He feels guilty for that.

Choi Beomgyu doesn't feel guilt, he wasn't raised to be sorry for beating other models. He was raised to be competitive and he'll take it all from Taehyun.