Loathe

Beomgyu didn't care about what was going on around him, he's tired of people telling him that Taehyun's ignoring him, he's a bad boyfriend, he doesn't care about him, he should break up with Taehyun. Everything and everyone are getting on his nerves.

He pushed past the people in the halls and made it to his classroom, he dropped his bag on the floor and slouched in his chair "So no news?" Yeonjun asked turning off his phone, the younger male shook his head as rubbed his eyes "Hey" a female said placing her hands on the boy's desks, both males looked up to see no other than Im Sayna.

Yeonjun rolled his eyes "Fuck off" he said flipping her off and waved goodbye, Beomgyu grimaced when she smiled and winked at him before walking away "She so knows what's going on and wants to woo you" the oldest said watching the girl go to her friends and squeal "It doesn't matter, I'll forever love my blond boy" Beomgyu said laying his head on his desk. Yeonjun pouted then smiled when he saw a purple head walk towards them "I almost overslept" he said casually with sleepy eyes, all three males laughed.

Taehyun knows that Beomgyu feels ignored by him, he wants to change it but the amount of pressure he's getting day by day doesn't let him have time to talk to him.

The blond looked at the book in front of him as tears formed in his eyes, Soobin hasn't been near him ever since he's been getting more love, he's always with Yeonjun and Beomgyu during all hours and never has time for him, Hueningkai stays with him time to time, one day yes and one day no, but today or should I say this week he'll be gone for three photoshoots and now he's alone.

Alone. Wow.

Taehyun bit his lip as he stopped zoning out, he heard the teacher tell all the students to sit down. He sighed and decided he'll have to suck it up and ignore his heart.

-Skip to lunch-

Beomgyu watched everyone talk as they entered the cafeteria, he's been in his mind for many days thinking about life, love, work, photos, cities, Taehyun, oh yeah Kang Taehyun, his boyfriend.

The boy sighed and shrugged off that he's gonna cry about his lover again, he stared at the ceiling then at the floor then at the wall across from him. He's mind only repeats one word over and over, Taehyun, he's been patient and he'll continue to be patient for him because he loves him and he's happy that the blond is doing amazing in his care. But other people don't see it that way.

"I seriously can't believe your boyfriend would just use you" Sayna said shaking her as she stood next to the male. Beomgyu rolled his eyes "I don't need your opinion" he spat then walked away but the female grabbed his wrist "I'm being genuine, it's not fair that he ignores you after you just helped him take off in his career again" she said in a disgustingly sweet-concerned tone, the boy pulled back "I don't need you to say anything about it because it's not your business and I don't care what you say" he said glaring at the girl.

"I can help you" Sayna whispered making the male look back at her "Your help is useless to me and everyone in this world" he said then continued to walk inside the cafeteria.

The girl stomped her feet, she looked at the male down the hall and shook her head, that boy scoffed and walked away. Now they have to find another way to make their plan work.