Sorrows

Taehyun already knew what was happening when his manager called him that he'll be picked up to go to his agency.

The blond walked down the hall and hesitated to open the door to his manager's office. The male sitting down looked up, his eyes shining when he saw it was the young boy "Taehyun, have a seat please" the male said too happy for anyone's liking. Taehyun sat down concerned yet not really "So what's new?" he asked still feeling comfortable with this meeting.

"You'll be going to the US for some photoshoots and interviews" his manager said sliding a yellow folder to the young male. Taehyun's eyes widened at his schedule, he's going to the US and won't be able to be back in three months.

"You'll be leaving tonight, be ready by six" Seonbin said taking a look at another folder from the small stack. Taehyun nodded and grabbed the folder as he stood up, he was still in shock that'll he has to leave.

The blond threw another shirt on his bed and grabbed his hair out of frustration. A small knock came from his door but he was too busy stressing over his trip.

Hueningkai came inside the room and stood dumbfounded "I don't know if I should tell him" Taehyun said pacing around his room, the younger male stared at the open suitcase on the blond's bed with many clothes scattered around it "You're leaving without saying goodbye to anyone?" he asked confused.

Taehyun nodded as he sat down while looking at the floor "I didn't have time for anything, my manager just told me to pack up clothes because we'll be leaving overseas tonight"

Hueningkai looked at him not feeling sorry "You do realize you're acting like you only care about your career and not us?" he asked, Taehyun frantically nodded "But you know I care about y'all a lot, more than my career" he said standing up and began pacing around again. Hueningkai shook his head "To Beomgyu hyung it doesn't look like that, Sayna is even taking advantage of this too"

Taehyun sighed looking out his window as he said "Me feeling regret won't do anything so it doesn't matter anymore"

Author's note - I'm sorry it's so short but I'm having a writers block and I'm too sleepy to have more imagination