Comfortable

To start a Wednesday of no school, Taehyun received a message from his boyfriend that they'll go to a flower garden he got invited to for a photoshoot yesterday.

He tries too much to dress up for their dates, he went simple today. A black shirt but his green hoodie covers it up and black jeans, he didn't feel like they'll go to a fancy place, and if they do then he'll cry.

Noticing no one's around he wrote a note for Soobin in case he wants to know where he went. All that was on the paper was Choi Beomgyu, his friend will know they're on a date by seeing the name.

He closed the door to the building and already saw the black car Beomgyu said is outside for him, the door opened revealing his boyfriend "Hey babe" he said with wide arms, the blond giggled as he ran to the older for a hug "Let's go?" he asked having the door opened for younger to get in.

The two boys stayed silent, the older's reason was that his driver could tell his manager about Taehyun being with him. The blond's reason is that Beomgyu isn't talking to him, he feels awkward sitting while listening to the air blowing loudly outside. It's a little cold.

-Time skip because I have a blank mind-

They arrived at the garden, Taehyun was told to go inside to see a little bit of the flowers as Beomgyu stayed to talk to his driver.

"He's your boyfriend" the male said once they both heard the door to the building close. The young male sighed feeling defeated, the other smiled "I won't tell your manager because you should tell him yourself" he said making Beomgyu look up with a shocked expression "I will when I can, I need a little bit of time" the driver nodded understanding. Being a celebrity and dating is hard.

The blond made his way to the backyard worried about Beomgyu, he wants to be happy but his thoughts are telling him he should do something. But if he does do something what should he do?

Before he could think more he heard his boyfriend call him "Let's go walk over here" he said with his hand extended out for the younger to take, Taehyun happily took it and had all his negative thoughts whipped away.

There was a comfortable silence around for a few minutes. Beomgyu had been wanting to ask a question but never thought it was the time, he thinks it might be the time "If you don't mind me asking" he started. Taehyun hummed "I'm already comfortable with you so it's fine asking whatever you want"

"Okay, how did you and Habin start dating?"

"How, why or when?" Taehyun asked knowing when will get the boy to be upset since he knows he wants to last longer. Beomgyu glared at him "I don't care about when I just want to know how" the blond smiled at the tone the older gave him "I mean I get you're hella fucking fine but he doesn't know you behind that mask" Beomgyu added letting the jealousy leave.

Taehyun sighed "He didn't know but I knew he made a bet with his friends. The day after we got together I heard him tell them that after a week he'll break up but they told him to last three months and him being such a guy with a big pride he agreed" the older raised an eyebrow "But you were together for six months" he said having the saltiness in his tongue saying those words.

"After those three months past I distanced myself from him because I didn't want him to do it, I knew it'll come but I noticed he never tried to look for me, that is when I heard him shut down a girl with the fact he's dating me. I thought he knew I was hearing and that's why he said that but I was wrong"

"Around five months in the relationship, honestly that relationship was more like a long distance one because we never talked or texted. It was weird and I didn't care too much since I had my job to take my mind of anything, so five months in Soobin found out Habin hyung actually liked me" Taehyun said the last sentence excitedly and it made Beomgyu kick a rock.

"But I never felt anything for him so don't get jealous big boy" Beomgyu scoffed as he walked faster "Wanna know why I never did?" he asked placing his hand on the other's shoulder, Beomgyu shrugged off Taehyun's hand.

"Because you came around that time and I had such a huge hate towards you" Beomgyu turned around with a pout "That's not cute" Taehyun placed his index finger on Beomgyu's lips "That wasn't hate, it was love" he then giggled at Beomgyu's growing smile. The older picked him up to spin him around and finished with a tight hug.

"So after all I came in a good time" Beomgyu said pulling away from the younger. Taehyun laughed "You did prevent me from getting married to someone and made my life miserable" Beomgyu looked at him like he was about to pass out.

"You were going to marry him!" he yelled running after the blond going to the bigger side of the garden.

The two boys know what they want, they'll be together for eternity. It's the promise they made when they were little.