Eyes

It's a Monday, a boring day. Going back to the place they can't be themselves, school.

The red head made his way to his friends, surprised that all four boys were together like they're all friends. I mean they are but Hueningkai is part of the two friend groups.

"Hi hyung" Taehyun said with a smile only looking at Beomgyu. The older smiled back and looked around to make sure no one's around since they're by the stairs, when he saw they're alone he hugged the male.

Both males giggled like they're the only ones who exist, but a cough interrupted. They pulled apart to see their friends staring at them with wide eyes "Yes we're dating now" Taehyun says was as he rolled his eyes. Hueningkai's mouth dropped as he began hitting Yeonjun's left arm fast "Hueningkai" he said pushing the male to the wall as he rubbed his arm.

"Congrats and all but what about modeling and fans and that stuff?" Yeonjun asked confused, Beomgyu deadpanned "You and Soobin hyung are dating you should know" he responded fully pulling away from the red head. "That's not true, we're not dating because we don't know what will happen and our companies kinda hate each other" the tallest male said with a sigh.

Taehyun pouted with arms crossed "We have to keep it a secret for now" he said looking at his boyfriend with sad eyes. The older male nodded sadly "We can hangout after school, k?" he asked with a smile trying to cheer up the other.

The youngest gagged and waved them off as he dragged Taehyun away because the bell rang. The remaining males joked around as they walked upstairs ready to end this day.

"So Taehyun and Beomgyu are dating?" a female asked herself with a smirk "Interesting"

It's only the fifth class, it's almost lunch. Beomgyu wonders if he'll be able to show some type of affection to Taehyun without making it obvious that they're together. His thoughts were interrupted by Yeonjun throwing a pencil at him "Are you going to tell manager?" he asked with a worried tone.

Who wouldn't be? Dating one of the models from your company's kinda enemy and saying you admire that model. After that interview was out to the world people started making rumors that Beomgyu and Taehyun are dating but the CEO and Beomgyu's manager didn't like that for some reason.

"For now I'll keep low but I want to know why manager and the CEO didn't like that I said I admire Taehyun in an interview" he mumbled circling some words that the teacher's saying. Yeonjun chuckled "I think you're too paranoid" he said jokingly but the younger male didn't take it as a joke "There has to be a reason"

From where Beomgyu's sitting he can see his boyfriend writing down what's going on in the lesson, which he doesn't care about but if he had to be in mathematics to watch the boy cutely concentrate and write fast when he wants to remember something, then he'll only have mathematics for the rest of this life.

The bell rang, finally he can be with his lover after four and a half hours of torture. To be honest for Beomgyu everything and everywhere is torture without Taehyun.

The students made their way out of the class not listening to what the teacher said about homework. The only boys left were Yeonjun, Beomgyu, Soobin, Taehyun and Hueningkai walked in signaling to go to the cafeteria.

The five boys talked as they walked to the cafeteria, Beomgyu nudged Taehyun to get his attention "You okay?" he asked noticing the male's silence. The red head nodded with a small smile that can't be seen behind the mask but the older knows he did.

Taehyun isn't okay, he can't say why but he knows he's lying when he told Soobin, Hueningkai and Beomgyu that he's fine. He just feels off, not him but around him. He was excited to come to school to see his boyfriend but not that he's here, he wants to go home, lock himself in his room and cry. Cry?

Why does he suddenly feel attacked? He's felt a pair of eyes since his first class but every time he looked around no one's there. He told himself it's his imagination, he's only worried that people will know Beomgyu and him are dating. That's all, right?

The red was too busy in his thoughts that he didn't notice that they're all seated, his friends are talking and laughing about something. He doesn't want his boyfriend to worry, but he's already worried when Taehyun didn't want to get food. Beomgyu's thoughts go negative, did I do something wrong? He asked himself.

Taehyun turned his attention to the people on the patio wanting to clear his mind. But something, or someone, didn't leave him alone, a thought he wanted to forget came up. That girl that claimed that his now boyfriend is hers, he silently scoffed at those words.

Hers, if she knew they're together now, oh how badly he wants to find that girl and rub it in her face that Beomgyu is only his. But sadly he cants because they're keeping it a secret for as long as they can, but the satisfaction of having that girl have tears run down her face or better yet, have her yell at him and the. He slaps her for wanting to hit him first. That would be amazing.

Imagination really does bring you to a new world, Taehyun didn't know a girl was mouthing something to him until he blinked after that great scene faded. He knows that girl, Im Sayna. He smirked understanding the girl's words.

"Stay away from Choi Beomgyu or else"