Caught

Hueningkai quickly got off his car yelling to his driver he's fine when he slipped and hit the small tree next to the car. He needs to find Taehyun now.

He ran all over the second floor, third and fourth floor. "Isn't it class time?" he asked himself as he took out his phone that read eight am

The boy ran to the first floor to go to the lockers, when he got there he immediately recognized his friend. The only one with a hood and a mask. He walked to the boy while he tried to catch his breath and tried to look like he's good.

Hueningkai took a deep breath before he tapped Taehyun's shoulder "Oh hey Huening" "B hyung is Beomgyu hyung" he said flat out. Taehyun blinked multiple times processing the information. "What did you say?" he asked not one hundred percent sure he heard that right, Hueningkai nodded "Beomgyu hyung is your online friend that you like"

The hooded boy walked around to find the said boy, the younger male followed behind to make sure he won't do anything stupid.

Yeonjun flung his hands around dramatically "You have to tell him now" he stated pulling Beomgyu's arm to make him stop walking. They had this conversation last night and it ended with Beomgyu's negativeness. "Why so he'll go on and tell me he hates me or break my heart again" the younger male leaned against the wall, tired.

Yeonjun glared at him and grabbed his ear to make him listen closely "He likes B hyung which means he likes you" he then let go, anger bubbling in him.

"He likes the thought of liking me not actually"

Yeonjun pressed his lips together "What the fuck does that mean" he deadpanned. Beomgyu shrugged looking at the school board of events not reading them but to look at something. The older pinched the bridge of his nose not knowing what to say to comfort his friend.

"You're B hyung?" a boy asked looking smaller than ever. Beomgyu knew that voice, he didn't hear it a lot but he recognized it immediately. He turned around to see Taehyun there, with tears in his eyes. "What?" Beomgyu asked dumbly, he's done for Hueningkai cleared his throat and spoke "I told him" Yeonjun looked at him saying he's stupid "I would like to say some, things" he said taking a deep breath.

Taehyun looked down holding in the tears "I just don't believe you're my online friend" he started "Because you'd called me a pathetic boy for accidentally texting the wrong number instead of my friend's, and you'll think I did it on purpose because I "like" you" Beomgyu's heart clenched seeing Taehyun do the quotation mark.

Yeonjun glared at the boy knowing how Beomgyu's feeling "But after the time I texted, you, I learned to not hate you and" Taehyun grabbed his arm encouraging himself to continue "I did end up liking you"

The silence was eating Taehyun, he didn't want to look up because he's scared. Scared Beomgyu will laugh at him and make a fool out of him in front of the people still at their lockers.

But, Beomgyu walked to him and pulled him into a hug "I wouldn't embarrass you, don't think negative anymore" he whispered to him not caring who's around.

It's fine, he can freely talk to Taehyun. They can be together, right?