Four months..

Four months passed, Taehyun had been hoping something will change but nothing does. He found out that Beomgyu moved to Daegu after he came back, but he found out a month after he left.

He's now laying on his couch wondering how his life changed so much after having his childhood friend appear and become his boyfriend, he was stupid to fall in love.

The doorbell ring rang three times catching the blond's attention, he does hope it's Beomgyu and be excited but he lazily walked to his door looking like he's depressed.

The blond opened his door to see no one there, he looked down the hall but found nothing, that's until he decided to go back to his apartment and found a sticky note

xxx-xxx-xxx
:)

Taehyun titled his head at the phone number, confused as to who it belonged to but he can't recognize it. He went inside and hoped it's a prank Soobin or Hueningkai are pulling on him "Oh wait, they're still mad at me" he muttered putting the note on his coffee table, he decided to shrug it off for now, maybe it's not that important.

The blond sat down on his couch again thinking about all at had happened in the last eight months, meeting his childhood friend again, having a boyfriend, having crazy schedules, losing his boyfriend, losing his friends, having no one.

The boy didn't realize he was crying until he unconsciously wiped his tears, maybe one day it'll all go to normal. But he doesn't think anything will go to normal after Beomgyu left, he hates him after all, who wouldn't?

"I just want to sleep forever to never know anything bad again"

Unknown
Choi Beomgyu likes you

⭐️The end⭐️