Down

Taehyun knew Soobin's outside his door, it's almost twelve something, they're missing school. But after what happened yesterday the blond doesn't have the energy to go there.

He grabbed his phone from his nightstand and went to Soobin's contact to text him.

Hyunny🍯
You can go to school
You don't gotta worry about me

Trash Bin🦒
Why don't you want to go?

Hyunny🍯
I don't feel good
I want a few days off modeling and school
Please

Trash Bin🦒
I have to call our manager

Hyunny🍯
I just need a few days
Nothing like a week

Trash Bin🦒
Would be 3 be ok for you?

Hyunny🍯
Yea

Trash Bin🦒
Ok manager said he'll move your shoot next week

Hyunny🍯
And you go do something I don't wanna bother you

Trash Bin🦒
I'll stay home to watch over you

Hyunny🍯
I'm fine please leave
I need to be alone to think

Trash Bin🦒
You're like my brother I won't leave you alone going through a heartbreak

Hyunny🍯
I have B hyung

Trash Bin🦒
Ofc your fav hyung

Hyunny🍯
Yea🥺

Trash Bin🦒
I'll go to school today and then I'll decide if I choose to go for the next 2 days

Hyunny🍯
Ok
Ily

Trash Bin🦒
❤️

Taehyun dropped his phone next to him and turned the other way as he continued to silently cry.

Soobin didn't care if he was late, in fact he was five hours late, but does he care? No, his like brother is crying at home because of a boy.

He waited near the cafeteria door for his friends to come, once the bell rang all the student trusted passed him all talking about how they heard Habin finally broke up with the boyfriend he had and making up the reasons.

"Bin is Taehyun okay?" Yeonjun asked as soon as they saw him. Soobin shrugged looking at Beomgyu, giving him a look of 'I don't like you' "He's been crying since yesterday when he got home and he'll be taking three days of from school and modeling" he said before going inside the cafeteria.

"I fucked up" Beomgyu mumbled but Hueningkai shook his head rubbing his back "You didn't, you helped him be free some guy that never liked him" he reassured "Plus you can text him as B hyung to ask why he's not here" Yeonjun added with a smile to cheer him up but it didn't help. Beomgyu nodded but not feeling like it's the moment to do that.

As the four boys sat down eating and talking about how the teacher torture them with too much work, one male stayed silent not paying attention. Beomgyu kept poking his food as everyone around him laughed and talked.

He feels guilty for making Taehyun cry and now having Soobin hate him. He knows he disappointed someone, it's not his friends or his family. It's him.

The male got up mumbling he's going to walk around, but of course, no one heard him since they're all too busy laughing at something Hueningkai said about Soobin.

The boy walked to the roof, a place that's been locked up for half the month for an unknown reason. He always thought the roof is the place he can be without having people constantly following him.

Dino💍
Hey

B hyung💘
I'm sorry for making you suffer
I'm sorry for mak|
I'm sorr|
I'|
Are you ok?
You're not here

Dino💍
Yea I just don't feel good again

B hyung💘
Another fever
You need to take care of yourself more

Dino💍
Hyung don't scold me😕

B hyung💘
Fine

Dino💍
I need someone right now
Can you hear me out?

B hyung💘
Ofc

Dino💍
Yesterday I broke up with my bf bc he beat up Choi Beomgyu
I don't know why he'd do that bc Beomgyu didn't do anything but I guess it proves I knew never actually knew my bf
I didn't go to school today bc I want to think, sorry for lying🥺
I helped Beomgyu hyung to his car and he told me something that makes me want to die
He knows I hate him
I cried at the embarrassment but also bc I caught the tiniest of feelings towards Habin
Oh shoot I said his name
It's ok I trust you
I'm done hyung
Hyung?

Beomgyu held onto his phone, tears running down his face. He can't tell what hurts more, Taehyun crying for finally breaking up with Habin and having feelings for him or the fact that he knows Taehyun doesn't like him. Just hates him.

He wished he never met Taehyun, he wished he never fell in love. He hates love, after that day.

The boys giggled as they ran through the forest to the spot they first met, it's been three years since they've been friends. How time flew for them.

They sat down admiring the place one last time, the oldest of the two has to move away tomorrow. The youngest knows but for this week they pretended like nothing will separate them.

The slightly taller male picked a stick to draw in the sand like they always do when they come here. The younger scooted to his friend watching him draw the first letter of their names in a heart, like he always did. "Can we make a promise?" he asked grabbing the other's hand and intertwining their fingers.

The older male nodded "I promise to unconditionally love you, through the ups and downs. I will love you regardless of what happened between us because you are my best friend and I will always love your stupid face" the boy finished as a giggling mess. The other male looked at him fondly.

"If we ever meet again in the future I want to make you mine, Bug" he said as he pulled the younger male in a hug, shocking him but hugged back with a smile. Both felt their hearts beating in sync, the oldest pulled back with a smile and tears, sadly the smaller didn't look any different.

"I promise in the future we'll be together for eternity" the younger said leaning in to give the older a peak. Their first kiss.

After that day the two best friends never saw one another again.